Where have you been punting recently?

What's on your mind?
punter4lyf

Re: Where have you been punting recently?

Unread post by punter4lyf »

I took trashammers advice and booked Anna without even seeing her. I was not disappointed at all, great blowjob didn't ask for BBBJ wasn't sure if it was on offer. Although as I was walking out I eyed a WL walking into the room with a client her name was apparently Rita she was smoking hot she had blondish hair, tall slender and tanned skin. Has anyone tried her? And advice would he great.
punter4lyf

I have actually found certain places the quality of girls has dropped across the board.

Below is the following Intel I've gathered after months of research.

Kyoto club - KC, malay
Not the most attractive girl but great personality and service.

181 mcredie street - Anna, Chinese
Attractive for the price point, very slender body and nice personality, very pretty face. Her BJ is amazing.

Bonz place seven hills - Coffee, Chinese
Older women but is very busty and provides a great service. For her age she looks pretty good.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Unread post by leghunter »

punter4lyf wrote:
> I have actually found certain places the quality of girls has dropped
> across the board.

I find this too. Plus prices are going up.
46 Springhouse have raised their night rate again, now to 170/hr now.

181 Smithfield you say. What are their rates these days, still $150/hr?
punter4lyf

181 mcredie street Smithfield is $140 for an hour and $90 for half hour.

I might head back in tomorrow to check out someone I walked past last week. I asked the receptionist she said "she thinks her name is Rita." I have no idea how you would not know your own girls name that walked into a booking.

I caught a glimpse of her as she walked into a booking but from my short glimpse looked she looked smoking. Bit of a risky move booking her after such a short glimpse but will provide feedback tomorrow after my session.
punter4lyf

So the girl I caught a glimpse of was Rita. I booked her and saw her yesterday. She has a great body and a nice face. Anna's is probably younger and more attractive, however Rita is very popular and provided a very good service. Her BJ skills are unrivalled. The ball play was also very skilled and just right amount of rough. Her pussy was so tight and nice. Overall a nice tight little package. I would see her again probably for longer than 30mins just to get more of the BJ.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Yeah nice. How old are these girls @ 181? I'm finding Marrickville is all milfs now. Fucken aching for some younger fresh bacon.
punter4lyf

I've seen only 3 girls at 181 in Guildford they are Anna, Mimi and Rita. Anna is probably the youngest and the hottest, Rita slightly older but has a nice thick body and I prefer her body over Anna's. Mimi is also a pocket rocket but face and body wise I'd pick Anna or Rita over Mimi. All three provide amazing services.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

^a Gray st, some new girls of different nationalities,not just Asian, have had a couple of cracker experiences there lately
Cherryblossoms , as some new viet hotties started recently
303 , some of faves there
185 , alway interested in new girls there

Will look at Marlenes and Graandview 105 , very soon and have an appointment with a ballerina at another place : >

Some updates for you soon i hope.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

Tried a 21yo Thai petite cutie at Gray St, Bondi Junction today , perfect golden brown teen body , perky teeny b cups and perfection little rubbery booty, nice attitude, pretty, a naughty grin on her when she gets you in final run down the straight. Couldn't be cuter or sexier IMO. 21yo.

and Japanese girl Kawai (pronounced cow - why - ee , which means cute in Japanese), pretty damn good too.

Anyone have a fave shop for Latinas ???
leghunter
Silver Contributor

271 Marrickville last Thursday with Michelle, a 30 year old Thai-Malaysian racing model. Slim and fit with an athletic model body, this girl is fine as.
$160 standard service per hour we fucked almost non-stop, from side to mish to anvil, this girl is nice and flexible. Lovely real moans as I penetrated her deep with her leg high up over my shoulder. In Asian cowgirl the sight of her body riding you is worth at least a hundred bucks. She took a hard and prolonged pounding without a single complaint that I'd have from some other WL's who'd hit the brakes on me at quarter time. Intense finish kissing in mish until I blew every last drop into the bag.
Vromiaris

Unread post by Vromiaris »

@leghunter no pictures of the girls you mention at 647 - any more info? services offered etc? looks?
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Vromiaris wrote:
> @leghunter no pictures of the girls you mention at 647 - any more info?
> services offered etc? looks?

Hey only just saw your question. Things have been quiet at 647 this year. Pics are real and on their website as is the service they offer.
All are MILFs well in their 40's and 50's. Lily has perhaps the best body, quite slim and toned with good legs if you're into that.