cracker add, Randy Mandy beverly Hills

FREE Classifieds Ads
pleasure_machine

cracker add, Randy Mandy beverly Hills

Unread post by pleasure_machine »

Iv'e seen Mandy before she is a total sex freak,
So yesterday i scaled through the pages of cracker and found her add again and i remember she told me about sindy a girl who works with her but she was not working yesterday,so i made a 10.30am booking to see mandy.
Her place is rear entrance of a lane way and is very discrete up a flight of stairs which is pretty exposed but she keeps her operation very low key.
Her looks is a 7 out of 10 slim legs great breasts but its hard to say but she carries what seems to be a beer gut,shaved pussy and a total nymph.
She opens the door wearing just a g string and her great firm tits exposed for me too see.
She led me in and showed me her new toys whips,strap ons,dildos and her new sling you can put her in and fuck her as hard as you like.
i had a shower and as i entered the room she started sucking my nipples then led me to the bed where she tied my cock and balls up then as i stood at the end of the bed she lay down and gave me a mind blowing head job.I fingered her and rubbed her clit asking me to spit on it which i did then she started spitting on my cock and sucking violently till i came, she drained me that hard i knew i could not go again.
Rating
looks 7/10
tits 9/10
body 7.5/10
breath 9/10
pussy hygene 5/10 (needed a shower)
rooms 9/10
shower facilitys 8/10
bj 10/10
attitude 10/10
ps she also has a mistress that works with her 2/10 not advisable
$100 1/2 full service
$200 1hr full service
mon - fri 10 till 5
sat 10 till 3
0431554049 beverly hills
happy punting
GunMetalGrey
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by GunMetalGrey »

got a link to the cracker ad?
GunMetalGrey
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by GunMetalGrey »

damm no pic.

is she a mature age lady?
pleasure_machine

mandy

id say early fourty's most extras are included in her rate not sure if she does greek
lemonchicken

Unread post by lemonchicken »

Hey Pleasure Machine,

After you review, I went to see Randy Mandy for a session last week. It was as you described. Mandy would be mid 40's, big D cup tits, curvy but with a beer gut.

After she welcomed me in, she took me into her room which was quite impressive with her fuck swing hanging from the center and the huge array of sex toys. Gave me a big toungey and took me into the showers. As I came back in, she got me into the swing and got me to spread my legs whilst she spat and sucked on my cock. She then took out a skinny vib, lubed it up and shoved it inside my arse. This went on for a while alternating between sucking and using the vib on me. I then asked her to get on the swing and did some DATY. She had a big cunt that seemed to like being licked and chewed on. During this time, she is talking dirty and encouraging me to suck her clit harder. I decided that I needed to plug her up....found the dom and went for it. The swing helped as I stood there and pushed her back and forth. This must have went on for 10 mins before we decided to adjourn to the bed. Whilst this was taking place, my willy went soft a bit and she called in her friend Cindy. She was a blonde with a tight bod. She stood at the end of the bed, peeled her panties to one side to show me her pussy. This did the trick and I was hard again and got Mandy into doggy and slammed her hard until I came. Cindy left the room and Mandy suggested that I get both of them together for the next time.

All in all, it was quite a fun experience. Mandy is a sex maniac and up for anything I reckon. She may not be everyone's cup of tea though. I gave her a nice tip for her and Cindy's efforts. I may be back for the double.
pleasure_machine

sindy

thats great to hear
iv tried to book sindy but is never there can you describe what she looked like id like to book her and give her little box daty over time
lemonchicken

I must have struck it lucky that day to meet Cindy then. She is blonde, 160cm.....and I reckon in her late 20's although she was dressed up with a slutty teen look. If you let your imagination run a bit, you could believe that she was a teen slut. Norks would be a B cup but with a very hot compact ass.
lemonchicken

Decided to go for a double with Mandy and Cindy last week. The cost was $200 for the half hour but the gals are not clock watchers.

I had Cindy on the sling and ate her pussy whilst Mandy sucked me off. It was an amazing to see this in the mirror. After 10 mins of this and getting Cindy very wet, I put the dom on and fucked her hard for another few mins on the sling whilst Mandy played with her vib on the bed. Decided that Mandy's puss needed some attention and went to the bed, got her in the missionary position and went hard. Took a break while the girls played with each other and then Cindy sat on my face for some pussy licking while Mandy went to work on my cock and balls. Finished off by banging Cindy in doggie. She has a very sweet ass.

I was stuffed by the end of the period and the girls literally wore me out. Great attitude and great service. Need to save my pennies and go again soon. I told them about HL and they were rapt that they got a mention.
GBear

Unread post by GBear »

Just joined but found this thread and thought id add to it.

I have seen Mandy on a regular basis for some time now, both here and in her previous premises.

Would have to say the service, like the lady is first class and one of the best GFE i have ever had.

Mandy is refreshing ly enthusiastic, and quite inventive wen the opportunity arises.

Hopefully wiil get the chance to have adouble session with both Mandy and her friend Cindy soon. will report wen i do
spiteri

Re: cracker add, Randy Mandy beverly Hills

Unread post by spiteri »

Been a regular of Mandy's for a while so thought i would update her review.

Previous reviews have been about right, though she has lost some weight this year, but none of her sex drive.
Also she has relocated to Bexly not that far from the place she had in Beverly Hills - more private and with off Street parking.
She's everything i want from a WL - enthusiastic, friendly, great body (very womanly), great sex and you feel she really does enjoy the time with you. And her thigh high boots and whip outfit is a must see.

Works with other girls of various ages and sizes and does doubles - but the girlfirends change regularly so can't really comment - Cindy hasn't worked there for quite a while.

Just a Spiteri update
earmuff

Unread post by earmuff »

are the prices and contact details still the same?
spiteri

Unread post by spiteri »

Contact number is the same
Prices are the same - $200 for the hour - i think $120 for half
Unfortunately she's had problems with Landlord and is now without premises - in the process of finding a new place.
Benardoavedis

Unread post by Benardoavedis »

Anyone knows whether Mandy still on the business or not? I miss seeing her...
Benardoavedis

Unread post by Benardoavedis »

Do you know whether Mandy still around or not?