Sisi - Asian MILF - 0478 886 840

FREE Classifieds Ads
VaginalDestroyer

Sisi - Asian MILF - 0478 886 840

Unread post by VaginalDestroyer »

I was feeling a bit toey and came across a girl called ‘Sisi’ she states in her ad, she’s mid to late thirties, Asian MILF, and lives around Fairfield.

I really couldn’t be bothered to travel that far from home, so thought I’d give this girl a try. Her rates were a touch high for an older Asian lady, but I thought maybe the service would make up for the extra expense.

I also noticed she offer barback services, which pricked my ears up, so I gave her a call and found out 20 minutes was $80, 30 minutes was $110 and $40 extra to dump your load insider of her, au naturale.

I booked a time and headed off to a home just up the road from Fairfield High School.

On arrival I was met by an older Asian MILf lady, as described above, although she looked a touch older than mid-thirties as advertised. She was carrying a few kgs but I didn’t mind as her tits where big and she had a nice round fat ass.

I decided on 20 minutes as my rational was that if it was shit, then 80 bucks isn’t going to worry me too much.
I also found out that this girls name was ‘Lisa’ and not ‘Sisi’ the one that takes bareback loads in her pussy which didn’t worry me as I liked Lisa’s rig.

Anyway, down to business and I was stripping off and already playing with her nice big tits. She got her gear off and sat on the bed in front of me, and took my half semi down the back of her throat bareback.

Once I was hard, I threw her legs over my shoulders and drove my cock in balls deep – quite slow at first as she complained about my cock being too big, and then eventually building up to a nice pace once she got used to it.

Once I worked up a nice sweat, I flipped her over doggy and enjoyed the view of my cock entering her pussy while I fingered her asshole with my thumb, I tried to fuck her in the ass not long after but she said – no.

While I was enjoying myself, time seemed to fly as next thing I knew, there was a knock at the door – the time keeper ‘Sisi’ had arrived. She opened the door to say ‘my time was up’, while I was standing there in the nude with my cock at full chub – which she took a good look at by the way.

I thought about extending but said ‘fuck it’ – I’ll come back another time. I quickly washed myself off in the bathroom and headed back to the bedroom to get dressed.

I started talking to ‘Sisi’ and how I though she was ‘Lisa’ at first, and that I really didn’t mind.

While I was putting my clothes on, I mentioned the bareback thing, and she lifted up her dress and started rubbing her pussy and said I was welcome on return to drop a fat load in her cunt for an additional $40 as mentioned above.

All-in-all, not a bad punt, but not a great one either – for the price I’ve had better but if bareback’s your thing this might be the place to visit.

Also, I forgot to mention both girls don’t provide anal which is another negative as well.

Cheers lads.
Obo2192

Re: Sisi - Asian MILF - 0478 886 840

Unread post by Obo2192 »

Hey Mate,

From what you've said. Did "Sisi" end up cock blocking you lol. It sounded like she told you times up without you even finishing.
VaginalDestroyer

Re: Sisi - Asian MILF - 0478 886 840

Unread post by VaginalDestroyer »

In a word "yes". :P

But I was getting the hurry along from Lisa, and then for Sisi to pretty much barge in was a bit weird

But in a strange way I am motivated to visit again. :)