78 Percival Smithfield

FREE Classifieds Ads
peterpeker

78 Percival Smithfield

Unread post by peterpeker »

Had a session with a girl named Ida, claimed she is 23 but i reckon older, atleast early 30s, ok looking, slim bod, b+ pointers, small ass,,,, got a great bbbj with almost deep throat, loves the daty......with hip moving up and down pushing her pussy into my face,,, on with dom and started with mish, not a bad bang... then cowgirl, a great ride with the hip flicking, almost blew then so i flipped her onto all 4s and into doggy for deep strokes, looking down at her little ass and thinking about plugging it did it for me, filled that dom and i was stuffed.... i asked if she does anal but she said no
her english is ok so a conversation with her is possible but dont use big words, as with most WLs that have been here a while.
Only saw this girl cause my fav little lady Vivien wasnt there,,,, next time i go there and Viv isnt there ill def see this Ida again...

Phoning dont help, as with 95% of these places the person who answers will say 'Yes she here tonight',,, these people need a good ol aussie lesson in customer service, i called earlier asking if Vivien was there and the dumbass said yes, man i felt like giving him a knuckle crown when i got there and found out Viv wasnt there