Black friend looking for rich guys

FREE Classifieds Ads
pepsi_cola

Black friend looking for rich guys

Unread post by pepsi_cola »

Hello Guys

I have a black friend who wants to get into the industry. She doesn't wants to sleep around with random multiple guys day in and day out. Rather she wants to do a weekly deal (every night 4 - 5 hours for 5 days a week or something) with rich guys for a handsome amount. Asking me to pimp her out. I am kinda confused where to find those rich guys and what is the minimum weekly price I should set for her.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (36.64 KiB) Viewed 12694 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (29.85 KiB) Viewed 12694 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (29.92 KiB) Viewed 12694 times
5.JPG
5.JPG (52.54 KiB) Viewed 12694 times
6.JPG
6.JPG (27.46 KiB) Viewed 12694 times
IvanaRoot

Re: Black friend looking for rich guys

Unread post by IvanaRoot »

Seeking Arrangement or Sugar Babies would probably be the most likely sites. I personally don't use these sites so I don't know what rates to charge. Maybe do some research on the sites. Also, remember you can always come down in price if you are not getting any responses but it is hard to go up in price. Alternatively, I don't know if you can not set a fixed price maybe you can see what people offer
pepsi_cola

Unread post by pepsi_cola »

IvanaRoot wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:02 pm Seeking Arrangement or Sugar Babies would probably be the most likely sites. I personally don't use these sites so I don't know what rates to charge. Maybe do some research on the sites. Also, remember you can always come down in price if you are not getting any responses but it is hard to go up in price. Alternatively, I don't know if you can not set a fixed price maybe you can see what people offer
Thanks!
sexad69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sexad69 »

Hi
I don’t mind to enjoy for couple of nights with her as let me know by privately message if interested.
If the service is good could be regular.

Thanks
Openminded

Unread post by Openminded »

IvanaRoot wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:02 pm Seeking Arrangement or Sugar Babies would probably be the most likely sites. I personally don't use these sites so I don't know what rates to charge. Maybe do some research on the sites. Also, remember you can always come down in price if you are not getting any responses but it is hard to go up in price. Alternatively, I don't know if you can not set a fixed price maybe you can see what people offer
Exactly, i use also Skokka but it depends what exactly is she looking for. Mostly because the type of people who enter this sites. Most of them are not rich men. You can also check on twitter where a lot of girls have their profile and you can talk to them directly asking for advice if you want. Good luck, she looks beautiful!