Katie At Hillsdale

FREE Classifieds Ads
positron

Katie At Hillsdale

Unread post by positron »

Got this chicks details off cracker www.katieaustralia.com ph 0414 757 494. Offers special $150 for 1/2
Although photos are genuine they may have been doctored because when she was a little bit bigger (by no means huge). Looked a bit like the fat blonde chick on Neighbors (the other half watches).
1st thing noticed was the room looked like a bombsite clothes everywhere. Started off witha bit of a chat deided I was already there and she seemed nice enough so decided on staying. Into the bedroom and the bed was busted so the matress was on the floor and the bomb had hit there too.
Came back from shower and shes using dildo on herself fun for a short period but I need to be centre of action so grabbed her hand and placed it on my nuts. On with dom for some ave bj before she encourages me to ho on.
Nice and tight so started pounding away after some time switched to doggy and kept hammering. She doesn't like it slow boys. I'm not as fit as I once was so after some time doing this I asked if we could change with her on top. Unfortunately she was tired and didnt get into it. Ended up getting her to bat me off at the end as I sometimes find it hard to get the shot off with doms.
Although the service was ok put off by a couple of things. 1 mess everywhere 2. Broken bed she explained how often she humped each day I really don't wish to know that.
Still I'll sit through neighbours with a smile on my face next time I'm forced to watch.
Looks 6/10
BJ 4/10
Sex 7/10 (extra point for tightness)
theworldsbestbloke

Unread post by theworldsbestbloke »

Just got through reading what her reviews are on her website, total difference of pionion just goes to show the HL members dont hold back and tell the truth, good review positron
Hangdog3
Silver Contributor

Unread post by Hangdog3 »

Funny thing is looking at her pics and her ads I kind of thought this was what she'd be like. Ive been doing this too long... :)
pleasure_machine

katie

Unread post by pleasure_machine »

looks like her bed was broken back in march 2006 if you read her reviews on her site :oops:
mainpath

Re: Katie At Hillsdale

Unread post by mainpath »

I sent her a txt no reply!
rockinroger

Re: Katie At Hillsdale

Unread post by rockinroger »

this thread is from 2007... lol