Amy on Tuesdays pics and reviews

303 Beamish St Campsie (rear entrance) 9718 0872
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Amy on Tuesdays pics and reviews

Unread post by trashhammer » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:49 pm

Amy , (previously Amy) is a doll. Sweet nature , pretty fair english, educated , cultured girl, extremely femnine style , 168cm without shoes, she has a gorgeous doll like face , big eyes, Subtley enhanced C+ rack with beautiful pointy nipple, booty flawless, pale shiny complexion, not tats or scars. Model standard.

Service 10/10 as far as i am concerned, so polite and ladylike , she floored me. Hot bj and sex in all positions i liked. Her booty shape in doggie is awesome, had to hold back several times. Also in cowgirl the of her booty bouncing was a Kodak moment too. Amy liked to watch herself copping it in the mirror. Gem ! I will be back next Tuesday for another helping of this delightful tasty desert.
Personally I would come into today, just in case. They dont come along this often, especially at these prices. I repeat..GEM !
Attachments
Amy2.jpg
Amy2.jpg (86.15 KiB) Viewed 2533 times
Amy1.jpg
Amy1.jpg (102.55 KiB) Viewed 2395 times

bender
Site Admin

Re: Amy on Tuesdays pics and reviews

Unread post by bender » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:42 pm

Tried Amy today on Trashhammers recommendation. Mostly I would agree but she is definitely not "model standard". Maybe a promotional model. But all the rest I would agree, pretty, tall, feminine, busty, sweet ass, good service, relatively fresh, friendly. I can verify her pics in this thread are probably real. Worth the train trip to Campsie, and the price is right!

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Annie on Tuesdays pics and reviews

Unread post by trashhammer » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:36 pm

Good news , Amy back this coming Tuesday , if so I will be there too.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:49 pm

Back for a reurn visit with Amy. No rushing , all good stuff going on, and a joy to be with and chanceto play with such a nice girl with a great vibe as well as body.

I went back a secend time, and booked a third for next Tues as well.

No need to say anymore really. Thats about the best recommendation you could give really. Enuff said. The word is out on this gem , get in now
before she is a "Booked All Day' Girl" is all I can suggest to punters.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:38 pm

Well a 3rd visit to see Amy today, she is in my Top 5 in girls in Sydney that I shuffle between lately and today Amy was at the top of the pack and well and truly justified position.

She was dressed in a long 3/4 length black evening dress, with a low cut front and slit skirt to the crutch level, stockings and expensive black high heels, her long hair worn down , makeup perfect. Dress was figure hugging so picture was perfect.
Our best session yet , slow easy undressing was great fun which led to gfe kissing , which led to Daty , which led to an orgasm for her , which led to a hot gentle slow bj with ball tickle. Her eyes looking up, kept me totally spellbound. Some 69 added another layer to the pleasure.
Sex all good, and aftercare chat and kisses rounded off a magical 30 min session which went overtime with no rushing to finish. Addictive !