Carmen 1.jpg
Carmen 1.jpg (46.89 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
Carmen2.jpg
Carmen2.jpg (63.68 KiB) Viewed 1537 times

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Carmen

Unread post by trashhammer » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:12 pm

Was a bit wary of trying Carmen so soon after Amy, but after i put the review up
for Amy , I thought I would the $75/20min deal with Carmen before I leave for the city.

Trim little figure ,lovely waist and booty, mischievious little face, nice caramel skin tone and nice little booty. Man this girl packs a lotta good stuff into the 20mins, her bj had me up full mast in 1 minute . unbelievable considering Amy's work half an hour ago.
Sucking from all angles, ball licking very naughty eye contact livened me upeven more. into cowgirl and she went rabbit speed watching helrself in the side-on view in the mirror (god love her).
Some deep mish, she is quite responsive , like a little keen cheerleader wanting to make the team. She was a bit dubious aabout cowgirl (too big ..yeah yeah), anyways , i said it was her fault for sucking it too well. so got her into side sadldle , which she soon realised got it in even deeper , and no way to retreat. But i think that angle is better petite girl, and she got off on it , stroking my face with one hand , my balls with the other. She got the tickle just right and once nce she start with the eye contact and dirty talk, it was all too much for and i quickly blew. But that was at 18 min mark of the 20 min session, so all good. Cute little naughty bunny likes to joke around once she gets to know you a bit. Booty little waist,and her sucking were the main draws for me. Might try her again for 30 mins next time, as we sought of got a thing going now, chat wise. And sure would mind a longer sucking session as it was pretty fucking hot.