My trip tp 64 Alexander Taren Point

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

My trip tp 64 Alexander Taren Point

Unread post by trashhammer »

poppped in to meet new owner/manageress today about 11.30am. Introdced to Fif and another attractive Singapore girl. Both very attractive, decided on Fifi as I havent had a petite slim one for a while. Will goback for the other one next week, as bust booty and face is style i like too.

Anyway , Fifi 155 , 42kg , 26yo,beautiful skin , from Taiwan, long jet black hair. Sweet cute personality , but naughty as hell, hot bj and rode me on top at rabbit speed,took doggy briskly and I came clore to the bell. little showed me peace sign with big smile... I thought Peace to you too, she laughed ... No, I very happy , I cum two time : ) Nice to hear from such a little cutie.
This place seems to have more than it fair share of slim young girls for the area. Be back again for hopefully another trouble free rompto happiness. 2 other girls workin I didn't see, so next Tues looks promising. Like I always find , it's the little ones that exhaust me the most. Guess its the speed thay can go on top as so light. this shop is firing again, with quality too.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: My trip tp 64 Alexander Taren Point

Another trip to 64, saw Linda for 30 min, attractive face mid 20's Chinese sz 8 , real c+ cups , some inking ,immaculate makeup and long black hair. Fun attentive girl. lotsa hot BJ and BL , showered before and after which was nice and didn't waste time in the session at all, not much English so we used her translator ap when needed for chat at end of session.
A very enjoyable romp.

Tyrekicker tried out little Fifi after my recommendation and came out looking exhausted, had similar time with her to mine from last week, and agreed , Yep , it's the little ones that that take it out of you.

Summary for Linda : Pale skin, real bust, attractive , good vibes , grooming immaculate and great oral skills.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Unread post by leghunter »

Thanks for the update on 64 Trashy. Have you tried Hellen yet?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Is helen koean busty glamma type as in hi makeup hair stuff. ?