107 Queen St Nth Strathfield

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

107 Queen St Nth Strathfield

Unread post by trashhammer »

Was in the area and dropped in and found a surprise treat there called Victoria, she is Filipino lady , but looking at her a face cross between Hawaiian and Maori Kiwi. Put a flower in her hair and would fool me.
Anyway tried massage option, to suss her out. Delightful looking lady and personality to match .
I got a great tackle tickle follower by hot bj and she finished me off with a wicked hand job with simultaneous intense ball licking which excited me to the point of no return. $80/30 min . Most likely I will be back for sex , as boss told me she is even better at sex.

Hope to get some pics as she was quite open to it if boss says ok. Very keen and excitable even in massage mode, so looking fwd to next Sat. Boss said a little Thai and Mauritian girl in Sunday , so might drop by again tomorrow arvo.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Re: 107 Queen St Nth Strathfield

Unread post by path1k »

What do you think of Victoria's boobs? Let me know if she allows patrons to lick her pussy.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: 107 Queen St Nth Strathfield

Unread post by trashhammer »

They are B cups , but real. Booty nice and her her face , I couldlook at it ALL DAY. She is only on Sat and Sun , but call the shop on 9743 3110 , ask for boss Monica, say you got recommended from Hookerlooker, she wont stuff you round. If you can resist booking Victoria , you are a stonger man than I Matty.
I will most likely be be booking her again, for FS this time.
2 more I spotted there , both SEA I think, Vicky, petite slime and busty Joanne who is pretty sassy too like Victoria.