219 Elizabeth St Croydon Palace

What's on your mind?
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Re: Croydon Pałace

Unread post by Phil99 »

She hasn't been back bro, either has retired or working somewhere else / doing privates.
sexad69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sexad69 »

Sasha was one of the best star, now days nothing left here
Where’s Sasha???
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

sexad69 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:43 pm Where’s Sasha???
Tvirgo

Unread post by Tvirgo »

Sasha was a gem. Miss her. Yet to find another one that could take her place.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Tvirgo Isabella might take her place for you? I reckon give her a shot.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Seems the roster on their website is not really accurate. Called today to check who is on and I heard a couple of new names like Mia or Tia... unfortunately the girl I wanted to see usually finishes early and it's almost impossible to get there before 5 with work and rush hour traffic.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Phil99 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:09 pm Seems the roster on their website is not really accurate.
Seems? You must be new here lol. It's a known fact Brothels make little or no effort to keep their website updated - especially in regards to roster.

Some deliberately false advertise the stats of their woman as a means of luring more customers, Ma Belle Cheri for example:

They copied Jennifer from 219's photo and used it on one of their own girls profile 😂
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

That's not really the case here, most of the time( 90 percent ) their roster is accurate . I have checked this on different days.
sexad69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sexad69 »

Lots of new girls are coming, hoping to find another 💎.
Rick88

Unread post by Rick88 »

I’m planning to drop by to this place and pay the girls a visit (I’ve never been to this establishment before). If any recent punters could provide some quick feedback, and a mention of which girls offers any available extras, that would be super helpful. Thanks!
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Saturday morning, that's your window to see Camilla - hell even get there at 10:00am to bear the line.

After you try Camilla (best of the best) I would suggest give Isabella a go next time you feel like visiting.
Rick88

Unread post by Rick88 »

path1k wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:20 pm Saturday morning, that's your window to see Camilla - hell even get there at 10:00am to bear the line.

After you try Camilla (best of the best) I would suggest give Isabella a go next time you feel like visiting.
Thanks Path1K. I saw your video saying “Camilla similar body type” and sent a message through there. Saturday is a bit difficult, but will see how I go. Camilla doesn’t seem to be on their “ladies” list on their website? As for extras, any feedback? Otherwise I’ll just visit and ask. Thanks
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Pardon me for sounding rude but forget about extras! Once you witness Camilla's unrivaled squirting capacity you'll be blown away (more like soaked away ha)

Brothel websites are very unreliable and outdated most of the time.

The only way to know who works there is ringing up.

Perhaps they took Camilla of because she has such a strong reputation they don't need to advertise her anymore? Or Camilla could have requested her manager remove her profile for personal reasons?

Word of mouth is very handy.
sexad69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sexad69 »

@pathk
I agree website are not reliable in this industry. I personally called exactly 10am. Call answer by regular lady, ask who is available???
Listed 4to 5 girls. I asked all available?? She said yup.I replied C U in 15 minutes.( I was at Croydon train station).
So walk in with excitement, door was open.
Went inside & asked for line up.
Only 1girl available.she basically lies. Phone call also not reliable in this place.
As per my knowledge Isabella doesn’t work any more? She left.

Even after their business is so down , her lies & rude attitude.it’s gonna make it worse.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

sexad69 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:31 am As per my knowledge Isabella doesn’t work any more? She left.
Now that's interesting because I saw her yesterday, unless you're talking about a different Isabella?

Either way sorry to hear Lily lied to you, perhaps it was her tactic to just bring you into the door and wait for a lady to be free so you don't consider going to a competitor shop?