Recommendations

What's on your mind?
aznonazn

Recommendations

Unread post by aznonazn »

Any recommendations or contacts of a WL that do private at this pandemics moment? If so, would you be able to share with me? Been so horny this couple of weeks and most of the ones that I know is done with sex work. So if anyone would share please private message me and make sure you get permission first from the WL. Also preferably Asian WL not too old please and decent price. Thank you in advance
mihoakira

Re: Recommendations

Unread post by mihoakira »

All the babes that I know are waiting until lockdown is over. In my case, I've built up a few businesses and I don't want them affected by being splashed across the media as the whore who ignored lockdown. I know you're horny, I'm getting calls and messages everyday asking for babes. And the pics...my god, I've seen some horrible things.

Most young women that work in the industry are students, and the asian ones are usually international students. They got no help from the Federal Government and most went home when they realised they won't have any money. They ones that have stayed, and that will be working post lockdown, have sugar daddies and will charge a higher rate because they know they'll get it.

I think you'll see a lot of $400 p/h ads immediately after lock down, then when things settle down, and some shops can re-open, prices will settle down again.

Hold tight and try to be patient. Although I don't work much anymore, I'm really missing the occasional dirty fuck with a punter, so you guys must be close to exploding.