A Trip To Bonz Place

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

A Trip To Bonz Place

Unread post by trashhammer »

A Trip To Bonz Place
My first trip out to Seven Hills for a while.
arked in Bonz Place No.1 , you cant mix the big red sign.

Met 3 girl that were free at the time and met Lisa , (who i saw somewhere else last week, so i will just paste the review in below too) and little Mia.
Booked Mia for 30 min, at $75 a bit of an easy decision.
Into the room she was cute and friendly, asked her not undress while i showered , as wanted to unwrap this little cute package myself.

Out of shower and she was straight into tickling the jewels as she gave me nice gfe kissing and i was pretty impressed with her style.
Threw hew on the bed and went her legs spread out wide, I was breathless. Sweet little teen rig despite being mid 20's. It was perfection petite small delicate and the shape was ...Wow! gave her immediate daty treatment , and she was into it so much , i was there 5 mins at least before she returned the favour, but 10 times more passion and technique than me. I just hough..Holy fuck ! This is a find!

After four position change for bj , we got to cowgirl and got her rock back n fwd, and just watched her petite frame with pert teen breast , have its its fun.
After into some doggie and side-saddle to finish. Eye contact and ball tickle til i blew. she asked me to not to take it out for a while, and felt her little baby doll rig jerk in little spasms as we came down. Some chat then she showered, then me and some nice chat. Super cute little bunny with lovely little body.

Wouldn't be surprised if i find myself out there again for a 45 or 60 min return bout. Yep a real find little Mia,

A previous review I did for Lisa >
Lisa has a has a nice slim body pale skin and a decidedly Japanese style face , despite being full Chinese.
Delightful little bottom, pale skin and flawless , nice nipples and a sensational pouting little rig. Couldn't resist daty then some 69, she loves it, and her sucking skill are great . After a while , she asked to lay back , and then devoured the balls and cock with passion and groans. This is one of those girls (and they do exist in the wild too) that actually loves to suck cock and and make you go crazy. Thank you Mother Nature !

Little Lisa then keenly jumps onto the rod and was one of the fastest little bucking and squealing cowgirls i have this year,. And I mean fast, with that little butt going at it, it made for the best view ever in the mirror. Goddammit she can ride! In reverse too. After having a few good moments for herself , she grabbed a pillow and lifted her butt up with it , and the slim little legs spread, showing off that pouting pussy. Not much doubt in my mind that she wanted it well and truly thrashed, which I tried my best to do. Lisa wrapped her legs tightly around my legs and started spanking me , for faster harder deep pounding. Fucking and bucking from her was relentless. Just the little bunny body for it too.

Turned her on her side , some trashing , doggie , and her hands went straight for the balls, and i had to motion them away , cos it was gonna make me blow to early. Got hold of both of her arms and held them back behind and used the like reigns and rode that little white perfect booty at full pelt. Lisa was yelping with approval to go harder and watching the action in the mirror and getting off on the scene.. Eventually I let her fingertips tickle the balls with one hand , which resulted in a huge rush of a load into her , and we both collapsed laughing, cos the bed was making so much noise the whole shop must have heard us, and we both started laughing about it..

Boss-lady Lala had warned me she was wild service , and she was dead right. Would see Lisa again any time again if she is there. RECOMMENDED for those who like petite wildcats. Great value , great fun.

Conclusion : neat shop - cheap price - good qualities 20's girl - hot service standard- good rooms.
Mamasan a very pleasant lady and not pushy. Can see why they are doing well out there.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: A Trip To Bonz Place

I had to go back today, no choice. Tyrekicker was wingman today. his report up soon on his choice.

I had rung ahead to book Mia again. 45min this time. GladI booked on the way there, gave an accurate ETA via the GPS to reception , and no hiccups . Gets busy around lunchtime, so was a good move. Also gets busy after about 3pm reception told me. I guess because it's in middle of a light industrial area.

After we both had a quick rinse, got Mia to mount my tongue, her facing the mirror, and let her wiggle on it, and she watched the action, tweaked her nipples Got her to the brink afew times, she might have come , dunno, but after a while i her a desperate little cry ... please.. i wanna suck...now. Responded to her with more daty for a bit more.

I placed a towel on the bed head, sat back , semi standing and little Mia dove on to my cock like bird of prey, yet so gentle, two sets of fingertips tickling the jewels. How sweet , she membered from yesterday, how to get me full mast asap.

Into side-saddle straight up , her little rig snug and slippery and she liked full legnth pretty quick, and let me know in no uncertain terms. A few minutes of that fun, then mish , wishbone and she was away. Full pelt doggie for quite a long time , up to 40 min mark. Gorgeous little butt i had been thinking of for 22 hours, and took ito the point of overheating point , then shot as hard as i can remember for a while. Mia flopped down flat to rest. Some chat , but time for her to shower. right on time . No problem . pretty sure guys were waiting for her.

Adorable little girl who delivered another great session. Will go back in a few weeks for an hour. see if I get a warm reception from her , or Oh no not that guy again lol. But i think sh might be still good.
Like i say, its always the little ones that take it outa you. I was done for the day. Still recommed ; >
tyrekicker

Baby Review for Bonz shop

Unread post by tyrekicker »

My choice there today was a large breasted girl called Baby. A few Baby's around , but this is a new one to me.Enhanced set , but a beautiful work.

Attractive girl next door face was nice, friendly attitude. She says 25yo, 156cm, 50kgs my guess on her weight and she was a bit shocked and said it was correct, had to + 2kg for that bust :P

Shaved puss with formidable lips to pound. Very passionate, and showered with me which was nice. Very passionate pleasant bj, well above average. Overall a pretty good strong sex service too.
Would highly recommend her service.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

this placeis a bargain for quality ther at $75/30min a throw. Seriously considering finding out what day Mia ISN'T there, as I know I will weaken , and not get research done.
Shane244

Unread post by Shane244 »

Lisa
Back at 244
Shane