Monica - 533 Willoughby Road

What's on your mind?
Beaker
Bronze Contributor

Monica - 533 Willoughby Road

Unread post by Beaker »

Well I think I have found my new favourite WL. Based on some reviews I found on the net, I thought I would give Monica a try. Wow, awesome session! Monica is very petite with natural (I think) C/D cups. She is pretty with large soft lips. She is also quite friendly and speaks English well. She looks quite young (as most asians do) but if I had to pick an age I would say early/mid 30s. I booked 1 hour for $150. Monica came in and instantly we are in to DFK. I spent some time really enjoying nibbling and sucking on those beautiful breasts. I am pretty sure they are real. Fakes (even good fakes) usually stand out - not that I care though. While I was attending to her breasts, she rubbed her sweet pussy up and down my now very hard cock. We moved onto the bed and I gave her some already well deserved DATY which she really seemed to enjoy. She was getting pretty wet by this stage. We swapped positions and Monica preceded to give me a fantastic BBBJ while raking her nails over my balls. Thought I was going to blow there and then but held myself back. On with the dom and we then enjoyed a variety of positions (mish, spoon, cowgirl) before I lost my load. Monica then gave me a great massage which I really needed. Looking forward to seeing Monica again. Monica is a lovely lady and definitely a WL who I would like to get to know. Given that this was the first time I had seen her, the sessions can only get better from here, which blows my mind as I would already rate today's as a 10/10.

http://www.533willoughby.com.au/monica.html