Does looks make a difference during sex?

What's on your mind?
doyouevenfeel

Does looks make a difference during sex?

Unread post by doyouevenfeel »

Lets say I was to have sex with a woman I'm not physically attracted to (pale skin, flat chest, thin legs)
Will sex with this unattractive woman be enjoyable as sex with a woman I'm physically attracted to? (tanned skin, D cup, thick legs)

The reason I'm asking is because a friend told me recently sex and looks are 2 different things and sex feels the same with any woman, regardless of how attractive they are
Beaker
Bronze Contributor

Re: Does looks make a difference during sex?

Unread post by Beaker »

I would say it is different for different people, therefore the only way you can answer that question is to do a few A/B tests yourself.
Try a few WLs that don't tick all the boxes and then try a few that do. Don't forget to let us know the results of your research :)
Heresjonny

Re: Does looks make a difference during sex?

Unread post by Heresjonny »

Attitude is a bigger factor in my opinion. That and a tight pussy...

Sure the physical attraction helps, and looking at a pretty face and nice tits as you pound some onewith your manhowithod sure ain't a bad thing, the vibes the girl gives off are way more important.

If she looks like Jennifer Hawkins, but the attitude says I don't give a fuck, which is what you actually ARE doing, well.....

But you know what, go find someone that ticks all your boxes in the looks department, fuck each others brains out, then have a look on this forum for a girl with good reviews, go and f uck yourself silly with her, then come back here with all the sordid details.

Or if you are a bit nervous, send me some moula and I will do the research for you!;(

Happy fucking!