Marlene’s 24 Bourke Road Alexandria

What's on your mind?
marks2323
Bronze Contributor

Re: Marlene’s forum reports

Unread post by marks2323 »

I've haven't been here for ages. But hearing the boys talk about Hannah takes me back. Does anyone know what happened to her. She was a mad girl into everything.
NewBorn

Unread post by NewBorn »

Is Lina still there?
vitrium

Unread post by vitrium »

Does anyone remember the name of the Japanese/South-American mix girl who currently works there? I've seen her 3 times and keep forgetting her name.

She's an absolute sweetheart. And a great fuck.
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

Diana Mate, how is she going, I saw her a few times on intro but never picked her up?????😫
rekl3ss

Unread post by rekl3ss »

Seen a cracker of a Thai babe with perfect tits and rig here a few times recently. Cindy is a total goddess. Intro was her telling me how much she loved sucking balls and cock, instead of the normal basic hello you get from others. So went with this absolute bombshell. Man I made a great choice.

Seen her a couple of times now. Be nice to her, be clean and respectful, and she will show you the time of your life. Second time Marlene convinced me to go 45 instead of the 30, and it was probably the best sesh I have ever had. She loves being adventurous and she has a great way to keep physical contact and bring you to your peak constantly.

Thoroughly recommended!!

Normally there midweek.
super_soldier

Unread post by super_soldier »

Saw Chanel yesterday hasn’t been on in months, big busty Lebanese girl, always good session, loves her big ass getting licked and pounded from behind
jezzy.kiss
Bronze Contributor

Re: Marlene’s 24 Bourke Road Alexandria

Unread post by jezzy.kiss »

anyone seen Lena recently? is she started working at different place?