Jenny from China

Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Jenny from China

Unread post by trashhammer » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:46 pm

Dropped in to try and see one of my faves , but she said she didnt get a good sleep last nite as she finished very late and slept on the couch , which turned out not to be such good idea. So it being 10am , I asked who was there I hadn't seen who was fresh for it. Yoyo and Jenny were up for it, chose Jenny. i did some pics for a Jenny and she said it was her , but not sure myself and not trusting translation, and not having my laptop and phone on me (stupidly), I thought I had better do a separate topic for the being , so there are no cries of shapeshifting occurring. Will check with Jenny on pics up here , next visit.

So, jenny seems Chinese, 29yo milf i suspect , but attractive enough with friendly nature and a good size booty to get my wallet open.
Booked 30min, exploratory run and need the tubes cleared out as its been a few days. jenny was straight to the tackle with her finger tips and nails as she gave me a nipple lick, then dropped down for hot style BJ and we were away. Then lay on her tummy her elbows at the edge of the bed , so as get both sets of fingernails tickling the jewels , and now her technique moved a few notches up on the pleasure scale. I was getting a bit weak at the knees , so lay down, and Jenny swung around for a side on attack with one set off nails raking up the balls as her head swivelled clockwise and back again as she went up and down the rod. Now i have some skilled sucking at kelly's fromMya, Dior and Nick , and Jenny is right up there with them with a even a bit more genuine fervent passion as well. Sex started an herd again i was taken aback by keenness to enjoy herself. It was like fucking a milf that hadn't had sex for a year.
just guard where grabs hold of you when she starts the run up the hill to orgasm (which happen 3 or 4 time for her) as she goes nuts and she doesn't what planet sh is even on and goesfuck nuts gripping like a diment animal letting out all kinds a animalist sounds, (too weird sounding to be fakin it) , like she is fucking possessed by the devil or something. I - FUCKING - LOVE -THIS -STUFF!

At the end to quote Harry Flashman author .." I let her go on lording it over me and taking all her graces and airs upon me ,,, Then i turned her over and gave her a good deal more than she had bargained on."
Great session as i was not expecting that much , but oh she delivers the goods well alright and takes it to the hilt, tight and bucking against you like little demon. Well fucking done little Jenny . Thank you baby, if you read this with your translator ap.

Recommended rough rider !

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Jenny from China

Unread post by trashhammer » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:48 pm

Jennys, a very reactive rough-rider , well kept milf on heat

her pics,
Attachments
_1050433.JPG
_1050433.JPG (44.14 KiB) Viewed 1675 times
_1050439.JPG
_1050439.JPG (61.31 KiB) Viewed 1674 times