Jasmine - a brand new gem

Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Jasmine - a brand new gem

Unread post by trashhammer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:24 pm

Jasmine - a brand new gem on Saturdays, , early 20's, lovely vibe , pretty good English, sexy and flirty. The pics say the rest.
Attachments
P1020616.JPG
P1020616.JPG (72.43 KiB) Viewed 7813 times
P1020623.JPG
P1020623.JPG (87.49 KiB) Viewed 7813 times
P1020627.JPG
P1020627.JPG (78.31 KiB) Viewed 7813 times
P1020638.JPG
P1020638.JPG (83.17 KiB) Viewed 7813 times
P1020644.JPG
P1020644.JPG (87.55 KiB) Viewed 7813 times
P1020649.JPG
P1020649.JPG (59.34 KiB) Viewed 7813 times
P1020651.JPG
P1020651.JPG (52.65 KiB) Viewed 7813 times

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Jasmine - a brand new gem

Unread post by trashhammer » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:29 pm

I have checked out jasmines pics at least 10 times myself, which only means one thing. A must see.
Jasmine is up there with Mia, and perhaps beyond. btw Mia was on the phone to the mamasan while I was there this morning, and she is OS packing her suitcase for her return to East St. Thank the heavens.

Back to Jasmine. Well by the pics you can clearly see what you are getting , and no hidden tats or blemishes. The gear came off and there she was in pale string micro bikini and high heels. Good Lord ! And-the session just went up in excitement value from that point.
Starting with a standing lap dance in front of the mirror , she removed her top, then drops to her knees for a blindingly good bj and ball tickle/licking/sucking with groans and eye contact. Geeezuz, !!!...Can it get better than this ? Yes it does.

After some Daty that gets her wiggling and squealing, and then some more bj, she turns over and assumes doggie position and cops it well. After a short while she reaches for the jewels, tickles them lightly and twerks her booty with the rod inside fully. Can it get better than this ? Yes it can.

Her spare hand reaches for her bag, and pulls out a vibrator with a clit tickler on board, and she whips that onto her clit, and cums...and cums ..and cums. Then we abandon vibrator and she cops wishbone, more doggy, cowgirl fwd, with a killer wiggle to another orgasm. Then flat doggy pounding and side-saddle with ball tickle finish. Holy fuck ! I am done.

Killer session. Next time i will go for standing doggy in front of mirror with her working the front with her vibrator, and also ask her to go solo with it as she sucks me.
I think that will be a good starting point, and see where it goes from there.
Today though, an astounding 45min session with that model standard body of hers, and the world is a beautiful thing. : )

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:11 pm

My 2nd visit with Jasmine same amazing lengthy Bj and ball tickle session, but not daty or pussy play. Took too much bj cos so good and could not tell her to stop and ing to doggie and i lost the load early. First job of the day as she started late. Think she is one of those girls who are alway great at bj , ball lick etc , but better when warmed up by a few sessions for the sex part, so I think Mia is back to No.1 spot for me as 5 sessions with her were continuously astounding, Mia def back this month too.

Some nice cuddles and appreciating her perfect body after swex, with some booty kissing on her cute butt. Quite a gorgeous all real figure alright, and her oral work is a joy in itself and she is relentlessly passionate about it, and keen to show you how good she is at it.... could be was. lol

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:54 pm

Had my third session with Jasmine last nite ....... H-o-l-y F-u-c-k !!!

Just reminded me of the reasons that i went back for the second one.

For me,the best girl there at the moment, perhaps until Mia returns.

leghunter

Unread post by leghunter » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:21 pm

omg fuck her body looks good. Does she take COB? CIF?

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:18 pm

COB maybe , face doubt it, but a bloody good time for sure. On a good day rivals Mia, and have 2 hot times. best after she has had a couple of warm ups surprisingly. She in the top 3 for me there.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:27 pm

Tried jasmine again. Good Lord ! Iforgot how insane her bbbj was. Like a starved wild animal , but never felt a hint of tooth. Genius!
Also her face is so cute, and bbj was 15 mins of the 30 min session. Also she did a position on me no other girl has nailed.
Half jockey, mounted side saddle, wiggling her hips back and fwd , sideways across me, The view was insane, her body profiled , pert breast bobbing , her long black hair all the way down to her bobbing rounded booty cheeks. Flawless slim figure as you can see in her pics way below.
highly recommend this girl ! Value for money and cute as a button, as well as sex on a stick. In my Top 5 of Kelly's girls.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:43 pm

Had a return session with Jasmine this morning. She was in a very scant white non frilly negligee, nice to slide you hands under as she tickles and sucks the wedding tackle. Nice start.
Jasmine then did a bj technique which was great, she instead of just twisting her head around the shaft ,at the same time she her head around in wide circle. damn good, lets call it Around The World (BJ) and when you add 2 handed fingernail ball tickling and was a semen satellite launcher, if you let her complete the (e)mission : > But I didn't. The cute little booty needs pounding.
Great cowgirl ride from her til she was exhausted, so I took over. Went to take her in wishbone , but she quickly grabbed a pillow, folded it in half and whipped it underneath her hips to lift her right into the firing line position so it hits the G-spot , presumably. Chinese girls call this pillow sex. If you do the pillow thing for them , they will be appreciative and impressed. ()just a tip I got a while back from a hot little Beijing Banger. (she also tipped me... "Shave your balls smooth and you will have a much nicer time"...
I did.. She's right ! : )

Good doggie and rutting good side-saddle doggie, but time was up , and the the minx, pulled a new one on me. As I was flailing happily away , she tickled the jewels with one hand and snuck her other hand down a lightly stroke the very bas of your rod with 2 finger nails. Good Lord! the safety switch was off now , immediate prolonged load out. game over. I teased her about as we dressed.
She sees times up , uses the "Jasmine secret weapon". she laughed. There is no defence , resistance is futile , you will be assimilated, just like the Borg. btw how hot is 7 of 9 ????
Anyways, Jasmine , summary cute face, slim, cute ass, teenager breasts, tight rig, sucks like a demon, and a top session.