Sakura - Japanese/Chinese mix

Kellys 9/34 East St Five Dock 9713 9378
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Sakura - Japanese/Chinese mix

Unread post by trashhammer » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Sakura is a young Chinese/Japanese girl, and during her photo session, displayed an effervescent, bubbly personality.

click on pics for full view >
Sakura1a.jpg
Sakura1a.jpg (139.07 KiB) Viewed 19176 times
Sakura13a.jpg
Sakura13a.jpg (73.54 KiB) Viewed 19172 times
Sakura2x A.jpg
Sakura2x A.jpg (46.16 KiB) Viewed 19172 times
Sakura14a.jpg
Sakura14a.jpg (75.93 KiB) Viewed 19172 times

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Sakura - Japanese/Chinese mix

Unread post by trashhammer » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:26 am

I finally got a chance to book Sakura, and what a hell of a surprise I got. Her last job b4 taking off for two weeks.

Surprise was, quality of blow job was 10/10. Hands , saliva on the rod , rimming, deep throating, full on sucking on the balls,, licking the shaft up and down, hungry animal attitude. And she kept going at it, with ever increasing enthusiasm. Let her go at it as long as i could take it, and i had her kneeling close to the mirror , so a good show to watch too. I would go back for the bj alone. As good as legendary , but long gone, Yumi, (who told me , she liked to play a cock and balls like an instrument with the music in her head). So yeah, Sakura a winner for bj lovers.

Some good frantic thrashing was had, and maybe she was going for it more, because her last chance , before holidays, but she was going for every orgasm she could muster up. I counted at least three, complete with sweating back, torso convulsions, and pussy muscle spasms when coming down. If that was acting, she deserves a Oscar. Def gonna book again on her return, and get a bj to completion and then sex. So I need a 45 for that. Great stuff Sakura chan. Really half Japanese, speaks both Chnese and japanese fluently , but grew up in China mainly, and visits Japan, knew my favourite all girl J-rock bands, so it was all good on the chit chat level too. Love this chicks vibe.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:25 pm

Did a session last week with Sakura. Fab BJ , vibe and sex . If you like action from petite Asian girls with trim little curves, and cut booy to match, Sakura can deliver all the fun stuff. Each time I am with this girl again, makes me realise how good she is. Good english , and good sense of humour can add to the half hour of enjoyment immensely. Energy plus from her.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:38 pm

Had a need for a no-brainer choice, 'wild as fuck' session. Dropped in 2.30pm , Sakura on, and available, and she gave another wonderful run for my money.

Sensational lubed fingernail ball scratch as she deep throated me, and ball sucked me 10 mins straight. Went straight for fwd cowgirl, hip flicking orgasm chasing from Sakura ( Yes she can go off for real). Turned her over for doggie, flat doggie with pillow under her hips to raise her cute booty directly into the firing line, and went for it.

Finished with her in side saddle with her looking back at me at me, demanding to be fucked deeper and faster, as she tickled and tapped the jewels, and wanted spanks as well. I told her I shouldn't do it too hard , cos everyone will hear. She says, " I don't care. Do it! " Damn I love this girl !
We went outa control, it was brutal, it was wild and loud. After the event she stroked my face, as I lay my head on her tummy,, recovering.
Not a lot of daty for her this session, too urgent a need to rampantly hump something . But she does love daty, and did ride my projected tongue to at least one orgasm. She is really relaxed with me now and lets herself go without faking or inhibitions. Gem !

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:19 pm

Again , needed a no brainer good time, a week back. Sakura , like Queenie is a top lit screamer who can drive you to gates of the mental home, and then fuck your brains out like an excitable little dirty talking and rutting angel.
30 mins of hi energy punding and her sucking is top class without a doubt.

15 mins of bj then 15 mins of loud exciting sex, that left me totally exhausted and happy.
Nothing more to say really , she just a little darling, and we always have a great time together, no matter what. For me, a Gem!

massageaddict

Unread post by massageaddict » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:56 am

sakura
Person's Name : Sakura
Establishment : Kellys Asian Flowers
Date of Visit : Good friday 2017
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9/34 East st Fivedock - 9713 9278
www.kellysasianflowers.com.au
Hours of Business : 10am - lateRates : 60mins / $150. 30mins / $85
size/shape : 6 ... c cups.
Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese mix
Services Provided : FS CBJ
value for money/recommend? : YES!!.

good friday visit to this shop without a booking and tried my luck with who was available. asked to go to room 2 without seeing girls. in walked saukra in a pink oufit. started with hello darling etc etc.

quick shower and then into bed for cbj and tackle.tickle. soon I was rick hard and condom applied with mouth before she jumped on top to ride for short time before she was tired.

standing doggy next where.i went hard n fast..she loved it as did I...before collapsing on bed for flat doggy...

moved to missionary and then reverse cowgirl where I finally shot my.load. and a nice punt was had.

Posted elsewhere too

asslicker

Unread post by asslicker » Sat May 13, 2017 5:21 pm

Does she allow 69 (DATY), French?

Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart » Sun May 14, 2017 7:16 am

Of course :))!!!!!

massageaddict

Unread post by massageaddict » Sun May 14, 2017 7:23 am

Yeah buddy. She is amazing service girl

asslicker

Unread post by asslicker » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:10 am

tried couple of sessions with her. a real gem.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:42 pm

Me too, like Queenie , Sakura is a good dependable girl for a hot session and friendly aftercare with affectionate stuff and funny chat. Both sweeties in my book, no-brainer choices when you just wanna relax and blow a good load of "happy water" as some of the Chinese and Thai girls call it.

asslicker

Unread post by asslicker » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:31 pm

she is Chinese not Japanese; only thing she looks Japanese.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:00 pm

She is actually mix. Speaks both.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Dropped in 10pm feeling bit tired and wondering who could pep me up. Sakura and Gina availabe and a dblwent thru my mind , would be insane. Gina is good tried before pretty hot. Decided on Sakura , as she's my go to girl there at the moment. hot little body and she knows what I like.
I took an hour and Sakura wasted not a second. Gives best hot bj with ball scatch n tickle there at the moment, equal to Mia who is away on hols at moment.

For 20mins we swapped between daty and ball lick/bj. Fucking amazing technique of Sakura got me hard as a rock, even Sakura was giggling about the result of her magic touch and sucking.

Into cowgirl and she was usual wild-girl stuff, her cumming, then to mish and her going off and demanding harder fucking. Wore me out , so we went back to bj and like kinda started all over again and added a doggie for a full pelt finish.

Sakura's perfect butt and her dirty talk and genuine hunger for good hard fucking , her joyous sucking and love of daty,made this a perfect hour of "Adult Disneyland". Again, Sakura rocked !

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Felt like a good ruttingsession ,sakura there, booked 45min on phone.

Again another amazing session with her. But this time let her go a full 20 mins of bj and ball stroke/tickle/scratch, and I have to say this was oral of the year for me , bar none. Yes there are different looking, feeling, operating girls ,but for oral alone...no use looking for better anywhere. Only one near her is Mia who is on hols at the moment, but sakura has the edge. Sublime feeling, technique and passion from sakura basicaly paralyyed with a pleasure overload.
the sex was wild and vocal from her, commication and vibe 10/10. Allfun, all good and she blew my brains out. Enuff said. My highest recommendation for a great fun time.