September Sirens new at Midas

Midas Massage Spa and Sauna 83 Marrickville Road Marrickville 9557 6999
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

September Sirens new at Midas

Unread post by trashhammer »

These newies for the September >
Zara - Greek Brazil mix with a booty that says Supersize me please ! see pics.
Lorena - tallish very slim and busty pretty girl sculptured by the Gods .breath taking figure for my tastes, saw her today. Friendly sexy vibe when we chatted.
From Thailand and she knows exactly what impresses a guy in the presentation
department.
Also need to meet, from Thailand, Sophia and Michelle have started day shifts now.
Alice and Gina newly arrived from from Korea.
A beauty from Singapore, Scarlet, doing well already.

Several new girls on nightshifts, but not sighted by me yet , so i will have to drop in a few nights to check out , and while I am in there try and sort out the new batch of Latinas on. Seen 4 already and some "must sees" as well. ( but I must plead guilty to being a Latina arse chaser, brought about by watching too many Rio Parades during my puberty lol)
Alpha92

Re: September Sirens new at Midas

Unread post by Alpha92 »

You look like an expert on midas. Wich is the best Latinas there?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: September Sirens new at Midas

Unread post by trashhammer »

Hi Alpha , well depends on what you like size wise, there are about 6 there, most have great faces and racks and well presented , some chubbier than other , some racks better than other.

I seem to miss them , as most are on night shifts especially Fri Sat Sun after 7pm, cos that's when they make the money.

Good luck on finding your dreamgirl and let me know how you go. Sorry for late reply, and welcome to the HL Forum.
regards, trashhammer