Jennifer from Brazil

219 Elizabeth Street Croydon 9799 5856
Birdman

Re: Jennifer from Brazil

Unread post by Birdman » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:36 pm

Hey Phil I checked out the website for sexy 9 . Looks good. Are the girls really as pretty as the pics on their site. Definitely going to give it ago. 219 well have to weight. Poor Lilly should of look after after her regulars and girls a bit better. And up date her web site. Once again Phil thanks for the info
🐥

Phil99

Unread post by Phil99 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:19 pm

No worries mate, bankstown has some good talent I heard but it’s all about timing as they get booked out. If you are willing to go further south then mensparadise at Liverpool always has a selection of young ones -service varies- I had both average and great fucks there. It’s just too far for me but they have a roster with photos

Phil99

Unread post by Phil99 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:28 pm

No worries mate, bankstown has some good talent I heard but it’s all about timing as they get booked out. If you are willing to go further south then mensparadise at Liverpool always has a selection of young ones -service varies- I had both average and great fucks there. It’s just too far for me but they have a roster with photos . I find lily very honest and really like the way she runs the shop. Some girls can be quite difficult to deal with so she has to cope with all that. I understand the same way we may have preference then girls can have preference too- I think as long as it is not turned into racism then it should be fine. But I think problem is that in fact it becomes racism!! They say we don’t to see Asian / Lebs / Indians / a girl once said she hates Wogs because her ex was Greek it so and now she avoids them...etc etc etc!!

Birdman

Unread post by Birdman » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:45 pm

I think Lauren only likes to see guys who only see her only Phil. I used to see her all the time once but she stopped seeing me when I started seeing other girls. Sexy 9 surely would do what other shop do and tell you when the good lookers are free again. Anyhow these days I go from to shop to shop to find what I am looking for. Mite try 219 again first. Lilly eventhough pissed me off at first changed her tune once I started spending some big money there. Thanks Phil

Ak13

Unread post by Ak13 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:33 am

Birdman wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:26 pm
Thrashmaster you talking about wives club or 219 keeping a weekly roster. Lilly had a nice Aussie madien who used to keep a roster but fired her. I have been meaning to get to 219 but been stucked on the pretty girls at St Peters. Especially Myrah . Mite try 219 next week. It is a lot cheaper. But then Myrah is fucken hot. Fake tits , size 6 long black hair blue eyes and legs up to her arm pits. Also there is a Sasha there not as pretty , but one of the best service you will ever get. I don't like to get into too much details in what the girls or do nt do. A shame about 219 a year ago they were about five different girls I like there . But they have all gone. Lauren is still there but only will see certain guys. Not me. Don't know why. Anyhow last I saw her she was fat . Anyhow I m seeing Myrah at six tonight already booked her in. And they don't double book like Lilly has done to me a few times. Lilly has got the monopoly because she is cheap. But then so is the place, wives club is really nice inside. While it is nearly two hundred for half an hour you get a card and 60 dollar discount every second visit. I got to admit some of the girls are no better than the ones Lilly has got. If you go there see Sasha or Myrah. Worth the money. 😀
Is this the same Sasha who worked at 219 Croydon?

Birdman

Unread post by Birdman » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:23 pm

Sorry Ak13 not the same chick. Heard that one has given the game up for good.

sexad69

Unread post by sexad69 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:51 pm

No matter how beautiful girls are if service is shitty with no bbbj it’s big ripoff...
Hope this place will find someone who can do the job properly....

Birdman

Unread post by Birdman » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:48 pm

69 if you don't mind Asians.. Forever 19 .Go before 6 pm it's cheaper. Me I am looking for a pretty girl with fake big tits. One I can stick my tongue up her bum while I hang on to her bolt on tits. Love a good 69

path1k
Silver Contributor

Unread post by path1k » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:09 pm

Got some more Intel on Jennifer: She doesn't work Monday and Tuesday. Popped in today hoping she was on, only girls free were Angelina and Amy.

Angelina is getting too chubby for my liking so I passed and I just assumed Amy was some average Asian woman like Bianca.

Then it struck me on my way home she's actually Brazilian and must be highly sought after given there's a long ass thread about her.

I'm an idiot, missed my chance to sample the amazing Amy, ah well there'll be another time.

Birdman

Unread post by Birdman » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:54 pm

Amy and Sophia are two of best girls in the place which I know off.. Sophia is back in New Zealand right now but meant to returning later in the month. But there is no way I would ever knock back Amy. Jennifer is hot I know mate. She has a nice asre