Syd 99 Refugees Detention Centre

What's on your mind?
David Smith

Syd 99 Refugees Detention Centre

Unread postby David Smith » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:21 pm

Warning Warning do not join Syd 99.
My friend set up a rival forum to Syd 99 and then the leader of Syd 99 Admin got one of
his cohorts to PM this.
Be careful. We know who you are and where you live.
That fired me up and then i challenged their leader to a unlicensed street fight as i don't
like my family be threatened. Syd 99 Admin then posted the details of the fight.
Hyde Park Archibald fountain across from Church St Mary's 6.00 am.
Really would i turn up at this early time when Ming would have guns and knifes.
Then Ming got one of his lady advertisers to butter me up and offer free massage.
Really so they could id me and Ming send in his goons to bash me until i end up
a vegetable and in a wheel chair.
They then threaten my lady friend that if didn't posting and be banned and close the forum
they would burn her face with petrol WTF.
Please spread the word about how evil Syd 99 is and their leader Ming or choose alternative sites to
help fight Syd 99 and their leader Ming

path1k
Bronze Contributor

Re: Warning Do not join Syd 99 they threaten to burn my friend's face with petrol

Unread postby path1k » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:56 am

Wow... I didn't know brothel forums were in "competition" with each other.

dickie

Re: Warning Do not join Syd 99 they threaten to burn my friend's face with petrol

Unread postby dickie » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:58 pm

get off the pipe mate

steven seagal

Unread postby steven seagal » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:28 pm

what was the name of the rival forum ?

David Smith

Unread postby David Smith » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:59 pm

My friend forum is no rival to Syd 99 Admin and Ming their leader. This Syd 99 Admin has a massive ego and
wants no competition and a monopoly of the Adult Industry Forums.
However Syd 99 Admin has threaten my safety in PM and the owner of the rival forum but delivering a
hand written letter if i am not banned they will burn her face with petrol.
Syd 99 Admin and their owner Ming has then spread malicious and salacious about the owner of this
forum and me on the internet and stalked and intimidated this lady.
This is thuggery and standover tactics by Syd 99 Admin and Ming. Syd 99 has also threatened to
release the details of members to the public which is really comprehensible and reckless and
dangerous for members private lives.

David Smith

Unread postby David Smith » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:29 pm

The Syd 99 Forum Admin owned by Ming are all very , very psychotic mentally , deeply disturbed monsters.
I have recently found out some info i will share with this wonderful , wonderful forum Hooker Looker and
brilliant , outstanding 10/10 Moderators .
Wilsno ( head of Syd 99 After Reports ) and mods AHLUNGOR, Babycat ( Moth) and CunningLinguist PM a
female member that she would be ganged raped by Syd 99 Admin if they did not obey Syd 99 wishes.
They PM her to honey bait me so they could take turns stomping on my head until me brains poured out
of my ears and my eyes popped out and my head they would use as a soccer ball.
These were the words used in Syd 99 Admin PM and obviously this lady was terrified and scared for her
safety. Syd 99 has used violent threats before as they threaten the owner of a rival forum that they would
burn her face with petrol unless they close down the forum.
Not only are the Syd 99 Admin staff and owner Ming psycho's but they are sociopath's of the most dangerous
type and are very , very vicious and savage in their predatory behavior towards women.
Ming has also threaten to expose members real id to the public and how can Syd 99 be trusted.
Please help me friend and fight Syd 99 and Ming and help spread the news
about how evil Syd 99 Forum is.

David Smith

Unread postby David Smith » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:16 am

The Syd 99 Admin Mod Team and owner and head honcho Ming are living vegetable's with the
iq intelligence of a baby squid and their infant , petulant behavior is really ignominious.
You would not find more miserable mob of infant , petulant mods.
This is a summary of Syd 99 Mod Team.
Wilsno is head of After Reports. Is the most corrupt piece of vile corrupt thief who has so
many scams and kickbacks going on that if there should be a royal commission. Is on the
payroll of Ginza , 5 Star , Dream Girls and he religiously pushes these shops and is their
main sycophant and anybody who tries to have a honest opinion on these shops is
slaughtered or banned. Gutless , ball less he usually get his cronies to do it for him
so he loves to believe he is the Telfon Don of Mods.
ALHUNGOR is a sex pervert and sex molester . Tries to act innocent but is really a wolf in
sheep clothing. As usual this type of modius operandi seems to be a prerequisite to
joining Syd 99 Team. To liven up that graveyard forum he pretends to be female
character Babycat who is really a sad, sad, sullen tortured soul looking for
acceptance. His latest character is Adam Woods. This character was created to build his
massive ego.
CunningLinguist is the head enforcer and standover Mod for Syd 99 but is really a BDSM
freak , Neo Nazi White Supremacist and is openly homophobic. Is the ones who
sends out PM threats and wrote the letter threatening to burn a rival forum Lady face with
petrol and threaten to gang rape another female member and threaten to out member's
private details. A totally deprived , repugnant , deprived , wretched creature.
Is well known he is violent to Asian Women and has used Syd 99 Office at Ultimo to rape
women to carry out his twisted sick fantasy's .

bender
Site Admin

Unread postby bender » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:06 am

Ok troll we get the point, you might want to read our rules sometime, you are supposed to be posting some reviews or tips not politics and slander

Lovethai

Unread postby Lovethai » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:33 pm

This guy is a troll
He is on other site using different names and causing problems

CunningLinguist

Unread postby CunningLinguist » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:00 pm

I know the owner of Syd 99 Forum and he is a very bad man. He is a well known karate
instructor who for privacy reason i will not reveal. This how the owner of Syd 99
treated one of his students. This is what a former student told me.
" The Sifu nearly killed me back in 2005. He got me to help move a mirror at their
old gym when all of a sudden he pushed the back of it too hard , shattering it whilst a
piece of glass ripped my left ear and lodged in my neck and i nearly bled to death.
I am now permanently scarred and disfigured.
I ended up having a 6 hr operation in emergency department whilst my mother and
sister waited outside in tears. While this was happening the Owner of Syd 99 flew to
NZ to corner a K1 fight. He did not even have the respect or dignity to ensure i was
okay immediately after surgery.
A ethical person with a conscience would not have behaved in such a way. He has not
called me to apologize ( I need to call him ) nor was i reimbursed in anyway for his
negligence. He basically avoids me with contempt and refuses to acknowledge what
he did. I am lucky to be alive.

CunningLinguist

Unread postby CunningLinguist » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:07 am

The former student of Syd 99 Owner who is a karate instructor and loves to be called Sifu ( master)
continues. Sifu was caught at Sydney International Airport with large sums of cash of what most
likely was drug money and anabolic steriods. Subsequently after his arrest 2 Units at Ultimo
( this is where Syd 99 Admin Office is ) were raided and searched and once again large sums
of cash were found plus steriods, methamphetamine and firearms .
The Sifu has links with crinimal underworld and his standings in the martial arts community
prevents him from being ostracized for nearly killing me in addition to be seen for what he
is a criminal.
I also want to add, i was too scared to pursue legal action against Sifu because he threatened
me while in hospital. Sifu made it clear in no unequivocal terms that if i pursed legal action.
I would only get not much money from him But that he will also make sure serious
physical harm would come my way.

CunningLinguist

Unread postby CunningLinguist » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:10 am

The ex karate student continues.
The raid on Sifu Ultimo office led to a big dent in the Sydney drug scene . Intel from the
raid led to three clandestine drug laboratories being closed down and seven properties
from Ashfield to Cabramatta , Parramatta to Liverpool being raided.
Yielding seizures of cocaine , MDMA, heroin, ephedrine , LSD , cannabis and anabolic
steriods. Raids and searches of the three labs found hydroponic cannabis room and
$500,000 in cash and three guns , including a Ruger pistol , Sawn off 12 gauge shotgun
and a Pieper Bayard . 32 calibre pistol.

bender
Site Admin

Unread postby bender » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:16 am

I think you've been watching too many movies, supply evidence or piss off

Wilsno

Unread postby Wilsno » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:25 am

Bender please forgive my colleague CunningLinguist. Fairfax journalist Eammon Duff is the
source. He is working on a story so that's all i can say. Anyway Wilsno on behalf of the Sifu
ex karate student continues the story.
I no longer have feeling in my left ear and left side of the neck and loss 40 % of my
hearing on my left side.The range of motion of my neck has significantly diminished.
I have also found out the numbness on the left side of my face is facing paralysis.
I have had to have 3 post operations on my neck due to complications from the mirror.
I have frequent headaches and flashbacks and have been unable to work and have
considerable disabilities as a result of Sifu careless actions.
I am now currently addicted to painkillers and unemployable and if i wasn't living with
my parents i would be on the street and homeless. I have set up a GoFundMe account
but it has been a failure.

Wilsno

Unread postby Wilsno » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:24 pm

The ex karate student continues.
Sifu gym is full of fleas. When i trained there many students complained of being bitten
on the ankles by fleas. I suspect the Sifu cat named Babycat is the primed suspect.
When i trained there once i was bitten over 50 x in a three day period.
I told Sifu when i was training there Babycat cannot roam the gym as flea's breed and
thrive on Babycat and once the population has out grown the host they branch out and
seek new hosts and new blood.
Damn that Sifu loved that Babycat.

Return to “All Other Posts - Anything and Everything Else”