Judy

Ktown Massage Parlour, 108 New Canterbury Road Petersham 9569 5500
earmuff.

Judy

Unread postby earmuff. » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:30 am

Popped into KTown yesterday as I was feeling the urge but was also wanting a massage.
Had to wait about 10 minutes (have me a chance to catch up on here) before a very sexy Judy was introduced to me.
Had a shower in the room and turned around to see her naked and handing me a towel.
Like most Asians she is only little but she looks sooooooo good work a nice set of perky b cups and nice nipples and she would be eary to mid twenties in my very bad age guessing guess.
I lay on my belly and she proceeds to cover me in what I assume is some kind of oil, although it had been heated up so it wasn't the kind of temperature shock I was expecting.
The massage was pretty good but not really long enough, but I wasn't there just for the massage.
Then the fun stuff started and I felt her amazing boobs on the back of my legs working their way up before sliding all the way up my back. How I love this feeling.
She tells me to roll over and then covers me with more oil and the sliding continues.
Unfortunately there wasn't a great deal of boob action around the old fella but she did do some grinding which was pretty damn awesome and really had me wishing she would just ever do slightly change the angle so I would slide in.
She then lent back and started the happy ending, which I took over from to cum on those awesome boobs, but walking out was wishing I let her finish the job for me.
As I was putting my shoes back on she was standing next to me and she is a very very beautiful girl even with clothes on.
She did then however ruin the moment by asking for a tip.
Maybe I should have but I don't have much money and the $140 for a 45 minute happy ending was already a bit steep for me specially considering for that price I can go to a few other establishments in the area twice for full service with bbbj cim.
The one thing that is now stopping me from going back is the discomfort the old fella is in. I'm not sure what the oil they used was or if it was because it was warm but I've been a little itchy and is driving me crazy.
I've got sensitive skin and have found over many years of treating myself as an amusement park that some creams, body wash and the like have something in them that causes this.
If you are going to KTown Judy is well worth the visit.

Return to “Ktown Massage Parlour, 108 New Canterbury Road Petersham 9569 5500”