Thai Air Hostess Fantasy

FREE Classifieds Ads
hunter123

Thai Air Hostess Fantasy

Unread post by hunter123 »

Gentlemen, I write to tell you all about what could potentially be one of the best sessions I have EVER had. Called brothel at granville and asked about thai girls. I am obsessed with Thai ladies, and for those who have sampled them, it's not hard to see why. Was told 2 Thai girls were working, both 'beautiful' and 'sexy', as described by the lady on the other end of the line. Without wasting a moment I drive towards the shop and am ushered by a dry looking lady who asks me to sit down and proceeds to call the girls to say hello. I'm not sure what was going on that night, but there must have been over 15 guys waiting in various waiting rooms and so I immediately thought all the 'good' girls are busy. After seeing a few girls and just as I am about to lose hope, walks in an absolutely STUNNING, stupidly good looking Thai lady. I have no idea at the time that she is Thai but seeing her alone made me want to book her no questions asked. I asked where she was from and very shyly she replied Thailand. Now, 2 things will make me melt and one is a shy lady (not sure why) and of course a stunning woman standing in front of me. Gents, it was a sight to behold. Before the rest of the ladies had a chance to say hello, I signaled to the receptionist that I wanted to see Shantel (Chantel?). Alas, a guy celebrating his birthday had just booked her! That however, did not deter me. I asked the receptionist how long the gentleman would be and she replied half an hour. I asked to book her in immediately after he was done. She asked that I pay in advance, which I happily did and off I went to fill up the car and grab something to drink. After what seemed an eternity, I walked in and she was ready to see me. Now, some may be wondering, why the Thai Air Hostess heading?? Well gents, I thought she was beautiful when she introduced herself but she was gorgeous when I saw her in the room. I have traveled quite a fair bit especially on South East Asian air flights and she looked just like an air hostess. She was immaculate. Nice long hair, beautiful eyes, amazing face, fair skin (this coming from someone who prefers dark/er skin!), boobs to die for (enhanced but spectacular) and her ass. Well, that back side I can go on forever describing it and it probably wouldn't do it any justice. Clean shaven and absolutely suckable/lickable/eatable!!. I was going to enjoy my hour long booking. She started with kisses on the neck and all over my body. My air hostess fantasy, now a reality. Did I mentioned she was smoking hot?? I am having trouble believing I was with that lady. Anyway, moving on to cbj and she started on top. Despite her being shy, she enjoyed watching herself on the mirror, nibbling my ears and neck in between stealing glances at the mirror. Onto doggy and I was in heaven. WOW!!! Moaning softly, just the way I like it. You couldn't script a session like that, absolutely perfect. Then me on top and she was touching her breasts and then rubbing her pussy. A few more positions and I was gone. She spoke once during the whole session, asking if I liked the way it felt. Do I like??!! I had trouble thinking straight! Now I forgot to mention that when I said she was beautiful she said she felt embarrassed and shy. I could have hit my head in the wall. Stunning, perfect body and shy?? A rare combination. I will be booking her for two hours next week (she works tuesdays and another day). I have tunnel vision at the moment, and can only see myself booking her, at least in the short term. Even Bella, my absolute favourite girl from grrenacre will need to be put on hold for now.

Body: 10/10
Face: 10/10 (Take that with a pinch of salt, she is MY idea of perfect)
Sex: 9/10 (would have loved bbbj but really, that is too much to ask)
Boobs: 10/10 (even though enhanced, they feel incredible and are responsive)

Would I see her again? Well, I would have to be a complete nut if I didn't. Enough said.

Gentemen, I have fulfilled my duty.

Out.
Raven819

Re: Thai Air Hostess Fantasy

Unread post by Raven819 »

What is this place called and contact number?