No. 8 Burwood

FREE Classifieds Ads
hunter123

No. 8 Burwood

Unread post by hunter123 »

Passed by this massage shop and decided to give it a try. Only 3 girls that weren't busy. 2 Caucasian and one larger girl from Burma. Decided on girl 2, a size 6 stunner (Aussie). I have only tried a Caucasian once before as I prefer the service of asian girls in general. Glad I tried, great cbj to start with and a few different positions before I was spent. Funny, easy going an very flexible! Said she was a nurse.

Name: Annabel

Boobs: small A cup.

Body: size 6, small (beautiful ass): 9/10

Cbj: 9/10

Personality: 9/10

Would I try again? Yes, but quite expensive. $80 for half hour massage and another $70 for full service. So I basically paid $150 for half an hour, which is quite steep. Perhaps money would be better spent on an hour with Bianca (Croydon) or better yet Bella/Bellar (No.53 greenacre). That said, it was a nice change to try a Caucasian after so long.
max69hard2

Re: No. 8 Burwood

Unread post by max69hard2 »

Sounds great!
How old is she?

Cheers
hunter123

Unread post by hunter123 »

Not the best at judging age but I would say she would be around the 22 mark. Give and take a year or two. Blonde hair (dyed). Hair tied up in ponytail. Probably 155cm -160cm. Quite small (short and slim). Nice face. No beds but a massage table, so limited in positions you can make. I enjoyed fucking her from behind though while we were both standing. She arched her back and put her head back almost teasing me to pull her hair. Better stop there, can see myself getting a little carried away!
Tom0105

Unread post by Tom0105 »

Hello guys!
I thought i would share my experience with Zena at this place. A bit of Italian background, size 12, mid to late 20′s, ok face, a nice round ass and delicious pair of tits which are ok to touch and lick all you want. I decided to just give her a massage with that butt and tits I just had to do it. Problems: everything else was extra and depends on her. I think pussy play was and extra $30, also pussy not smoothly shaved. Nice girl and a nurse as other profession I think.

Cheers
wain

Unread post by wain »

Hi Hunter, Did you have a massage with Annabel first with FS offered at the end? Were there any extras such as DATY?
Oblivion

Unread post by Oblivion »

I saw Imagen in this place.

Hot girl with an ugly tat, fully shaved and a fit body.

Only offered massage, absolutely no extras.

Massage was non existent, she went straight to playing with my cock through the hole in the massage table.

She prolonged the hj for a long time which was nice but overall not really worth the money.

Plus, the massage tables are very old and seem unstable.
blokeman

Unread post by blokeman »

Its now $90 at 8 Railway Pde Burwood.
I enjoyed Imagons prolonged teasing and practically non-existant massage
On SAT there is a russianish girl nearly booked out Alena, and Tue+Thur a starts with a T - bloody nice.As people remarked - Croydon is only a hop away - but if they are busy..
Anzac parade place is as good at $80, but the cost of extras there mean you should have gone elsewhere such as Marrackville.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Which Marrickville shop do you like?