Thai girls greenacre

FREE Classifieds Ads
hunter123

Thai girls greenacre

Unread post by hunter123 »

I am amazed that no one has mentioned this place on these threads. Posted a few reviews many months ago and barely got a response. 53 Beresford ave, Greenace.

Girls worth mentioning:

Bella: stunning size 6 thai girl. Born in Australia (or at least grew up here). White skin, stupidly good looking and the sexiest legs/ass I have seen to date. Fucking hot! Boobs are quite small though (A cup). Absolute stunner. Can't get enough. Only thing though, she will not shut up! This one will take a dead mans head off. She will ask a random question during sex. Example: 'What is your favourite music?' . . . Mmmm, I'm in the middle of doggy and you want to turn around an ask me a random nonsensical question??. My reply: 'Fuck you have a nice ass!'Weird but unbelievable. She is a MUST for all punters. Notoriously hard to get a hold of. Works about twice a week and if you decide to give her a try I recommend you call and ask if she is on the premises. If the bloke on the other end says she is on her way, you can expect a few hours delay. Make sure she is on the premises before you go over.

Yuki: size 6, tanned Thai girl. Very innocent school girl type. Braces. Perfect boobs. In fact perfect body. Everything in proportion. Loves being kissed on neck, back and shoulders during sex. Find her irresistible when she holds my hands during sex. Closes her eyes throughout most of the session.

Girls to stay away from:

Mimi: stunning size 5, perfect body, tanned. Worst service I have ever experienced. Will not crack a smile. In fact, seems angry and annoyed. Touches cock almost with disgust, no blowjob, and of course, terrible sex. Feel sorry for her in a way, I don't want to imagine if she has had bad experiences in the past. Shame though, because she has the perfect body.
mikeyfixa

Re: Thai girls greenacre

Unread post by mikeyfixa »

T
Last edited by mikeyfixa on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
boronia
Gold Contributor

Unread post by boronia »

Try looking it up on Google.
hunter123

Unread post by hunter123 »

Contact No. 9709 6572. Building 53, Beresford Avenue. Enjoy, and more importantly, please give feedback. Another one to try out is Angie, stunning little thai, fake C cup at least, but perfect service. So hard to get a hold of them sometimes, always call before you rock up. I think Angie works on Saturdays only. Bella, usually works twice a week but random.