Thai at Granville

FREE Classifieds Ads
pphuquer

Re: Thai at Granville

Unread post by pphuquer »

Ruby - mystery solved!

Finally had a meet up with Ruby. Nice, but not a patch on Jen or Sara. She doesn't have a brazilian booty what she is is a well fed, plumpish 23yo. Nice to look at, good service but just (in my case) no chemistry. She does however give a lovely relaxing massage and is quite attentive so don't take my comments as a negative it's just that not everybody clicks the same way. BTW they have moved to a unit closer to the station.

In regard to her nationality, she is Thai however she has an Indian father and half Thai hald Chinese mother hence her particular look. If you take a good look at her hair she has that black silky shiny Indian type hair. Mystery solved!
eastmeetswest

Unread post by eastmeetswest »

Any feedback on their new location and facilities.

Has to be an improvement on their previous location.
asianlover99

Unread post by asianlover99 »

It's in an apartment block near granville station. Not really any different from their old facilities, the rooms are a bit smaller. Mamasan told me off for using the buzzer downstairs too much and slamming the door as I left...

The only benefit I see here is that it looks like the girls are now living there permanently. There was a period last year where you had to grab them before a certain time or they would go home (in St. Marys). Now you can plunder their thai pussies any time you please.
eastmeetswest

Unread post by eastmeetswest »

Thanks mate, Ill be sure not to slam the door, can't promised I wont slam those pussies though.
SteveSydney

Unread post by SteveSydney »

Visited the new address last night for another enjoyable hour with Ruby.

Started as usual with cuddling and kissing, then she undressed as she was 'very horny'.

Spent some time sucking and teasing her nipples which drove her to demand that that I lick her out. Which I did, making her cum a few times. Next she wanted to suck my cock which almost made me cum. Instead I came inside her after she came again.

We finished off with me sucking and playing with her pussy whilst she massaged my shoulders when she could concentrate. Which wasn't that much. Eventually time was up and I said my goodbyes.

Until next week...
hunter123

Unread post by hunter123 »

Absolutely devastated Jenny has left. Told me a few weeks ago she would be leaving. Can't stop thinking about her. Amazing enhanced boobs, perfect kisser/gfe. If anyone knows where she has gone or if is working anywhere else please provide details. Asked her but she was vague about it :(
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by lancelot69 »

They've moved again but this time to what looks like a more permanent place. New House in granville, same great service. Leah is back in town and will be joining back as one of the regulars, at least for awhile longer than the last time I hope. Grand opening tomorrow.
hunter123

Thanks Lancelot, can't wait to see Leah again. Perfect skin, classy, just right. Shame her friend Linda isn't back. I saw Linda once and the following week I saw Leah. Thanks to the arrangement of the old place (sarcasm intended) Linda saw me as I came out of the shower walking off with Leah. Linda blurted out 'Why don't you see us both, double?". That girl is wild! Saw them both for half an hour. Let me tell you gentlemen, that was the BEST double I have ever had (followed closely by a double I had in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur - Green Elephant. Of course, that is another story . . . . ).

I performed DATY on Leah and just couldn't get enough. Meanwhile, Linda was sucking me off like I was the last suck she was ever going to give. Leah with that flawless body and Linda with arguably the best boobs I have ever seen on a woman. Plus genuine gfe experience). If those two ever worked together again I will happily double again but this time it would have to be at least 2 hours. That way I am truly satisfied!
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by lancelot69 »

Saw Leah yesterday and she is as stunning as ever. Greeted me like a long lost friend, genuine warmth in her eyes and smile. And damn that bod! SHe was wearing a leopard skin dress and heels that made her legs look like they go forever.
In the room it was pure GFE, DFK, laid her down and just kissed her all over, leading down to DATY,. then she took over with some BBBJ and then moved her into 69. the sight of her easing herself on to my pole was awesome! still one of the best looking chicks i've ever fucked AND felt a connection with, not like a lot of hot looking ice princesses. Anyway finished in doggy wish is always a kodak moment, or instagramatic, which I guess is more up-to-date. and just finshed up with some cuddling and chatting. A great combo, attitude like the girl next store but looks like a magazine model. Totally exhausted. Then mamasan tells me Mimi is back too. My favourite pocket rocket. Will be working with Leah tomorrow. Me thinks double? If I can find the dosh.
SteveSydney

Unread post by SteveSydney »

Mimi is back and just as much fun as she was before.

Spent two hours playing with her.

Very enjoyable.

The new place is much better than the previous two.
curvedaznsword

Unread post by curvedaznsword »

I want to check this place out. Do i just give them a call and make an appointment or show up?
hunter123

Give them a call and make a booking. Try Leah. You will be a believer ;)
Lochness

Unread post by Lochness »

Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : Granville

Date of Visit : 26/11/12

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0449 574 165

Rates : $150 p/h

Size/shape : size 8 B Cup/ Petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : BBBJ FS Kissing (Not DFK) DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck Yes Again

Well decided to come see Mimi again. The new house is not very private, being on a main road but nicely renovated and clean and has a nice bathroom. The strange thing is that there are a whole lot of guys in the house who hang around, for me I don't care but maybe a worry for others.

Anyway got the front room and Mimi was wearing some nice underwear. We made out for a bit before she stripped off and she got me down on the bed for some massage. The best part of the massage was that she did a pussy rub where she slid her pussy up and down my cock. Felt awesome. Time for some fucking so on with a condom and went through a lot of positions before I pulled out in missionary and blew a huge load all over her pussy. I wish I had taken a photo and it looked lovely seeing my cum all over her pussy lips.

Anyway more of a massage, and then some bbbj. more sex before the dreaded knock on the door. To her credit she tried and tried to get me over the line as we fucked for an extra 10min but it was not going to happen.

PS a BBBJ was an extra $20.
jackstar1

Unread post by jackstar1 »

Anyone else receive random TXT from these guys lately? They must be storing phono no.s. Be careful guys. I only ever went there once and that was 18 months ago.
loopy

Unread post by loopy »

What did txt say Jack?