Thai at Granville

FREE Classifieds Ads
SteveSydney

Re: Thai at Granville

Unread post by SteveSydney »

Rushed by Ruby.

I have never had her do that.

Spent another hour with her last Friday night.

As usual very, very good service.
eastmeetswest

Unread post by eastmeetswest »

I'm keen to sample these ladies badly after these inside tips.

Jennifer seems like my type. Hopefully she's available sometime tomorrow.
Bigmike

Unread post by Bigmike »

hunter123 wrote:Ruby. Nice, polite. Perfect blowjob bbbj. Pretty bad sex. Very rush rush. You come baby you come. So perfect yet so disappointing. 2 bad sessions in a week :(
Plus strange body. Thai girl with brazillian booty.
On the subject of Ruby, I could not help thinking that she was more Indian than Thai. Im no expert and could possibly be way off the mark but her face and body and accent were quite Indian like. I thought it was strange when i said ''Ive been to Pattaya many times,do you come from near there?'' Where? she says. Pattaya I say. No I come from THAILAND!!! was her reply. mmmmmmmm got me thinking.

She was HOT but very money money. Lots of extras offered for money money. Mamasan was very nice and polite and all went well but something tells me i wont be going back.

Just my 2 bobs worth.
asianlover99

Unread post by asianlover99 »

Bigmike wrote:
hunter123 wrote:Ruby. Nice, polite. Perfect blowjob bbbj. Pretty bad sex. Very rush rush. You come baby you come. So perfect yet so disappointing. 2 bad sessions in a week :(
On the subject of Ruby, I could not help thinking that she was more Indian than Thai. Im no expert and could possibly be way off the mark but her face and body and accent were quite Indian like. I thought it was strange when i said ''Ive been to Pattaya many times,do you come from near there?'' Where? she says. Pattaya I say. No I come from THAILAND!!! was her reply. mmmmmmmm got me thinking.

She was HOT but very money money. Lots of extras offered for money money. Mamasan was very nice and polite and all went well but something tells me i wont be going back.

Just my 2 bobs worth.
She's defo thai. I'm not sure why you guys are getting 'bad' service. She's been a darling every time I go to her. Great girl.

Wonder if I should try Jennifer out, she has an amazing body but I'm committed to Ruby lol. Not sure if she would be happy if I went for Jen..
asianlover99

Unread post by asianlover99 »

Bigmike wrote:

Just my 2 bobs worth.
What extras did she offer, if you don't mind me asking?
eastmeetswest

Just visited this house yesterday and spent an hour with Sarah.

Was greeted by the old lady who seems to run the show. She's really lovely and very accomodating. Good little touch.

Ruby looked like she'd just about ready to knock off and my target Jennifer was busy so I enjoyed Sarah.

She has a welcoming smile and personality and service to match. Her BBBJ and sensuous ball licking was to die for. Couldn't get enough of it.

Overall her body was ok, her ass is nice, tummy ok and face beautiful. Light kissing whilst she rode me was enough to bring me to victory.

Finished with a nice massage to fill the hour and leave me as a return customer.

Will definately be on the lookout for Jennifer next time. Spotted her on the way out and she looks like a stunner.
Bigmike

Unread post by Bigmike »

Mate I did not say i had bad service.

If you are seeing her as much as you say im sure you do not have to ask me what her extras are. She rattled off her menu and pricelist before i had the chance to say the word extras.
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by lancelot69 »

Jenny's my fav here. Great body and very much GFE. Asianlover, I'm opposite to you, I'm "committed" to Jenny, don't want to risk making her jealous. But I've seen Ruby in passing and chatted with her. Definitely Thai, hot in her own way. Maybe next time Jenny's away I'll have excuse to have some fun with her then :-)
eastmeetswest

I've eyeballed Jen but haven't timed it right to see her.

Would love to hear some experiences with her
sparrowboy

Unread post by sparrowboy »

Bigmike wrote:[quote="hunter123"

Just my 2 bobs worth.
Depends how you pronounce Pattaya, to the Thais it's "Patti-yah", she may have misunderstood.
tiger_army

Unread post by tiger_army »

oh Jenny, what can I say the best kisser.... she is so passionate and will give you 100% GFE.. seen her 5-6 times already.... recently did a boob job made her more attractive
SteveSydney

Jenny with big boobs...

That would make her even more fantastic to play with.
SteveSydney

Another hour spent with the lovely Ruby.

Very enjoyable.
bill_100
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by bill_100 »

SteveSydney wrote:Another hour spent with the lovely Ruby.

Very enjoyable.
Well how about a full report on your experiences Steve?
SteveSydney

Should I kiss and tell?

Or should you visit them yourself and then you will have your our experience of these lovely ladies.

Then you can tell...