Thai at Granville

FREE Classifieds Ads
pepsi_cola

Re: Thai at Granville

Unread post by pepsi_cola »

Tried calling but none of the girls work there. Reception was rude!

Only one girl emily.. anyone tried her?
hunter123

Unread post by hunter123 »

Surprising as reception is usually quite nice. I remember the good old days when they operated from a house off clyde st (second avenue if I recall correctly). Good times!
liverbird

Unread post by liverbird »

Hi. I called the number and she said only one girl working there so I asked how is she/ where she from?
She told me Emily is 21 Thai girl very pretty and great figure. She said come have a look if I don't like her no obligation as I could leave.
So went there around 7. Emily came and said hi. She is very pretty. Great body possibly 22-23! Got good vibe so took 1 hour.
Had shower( the strange thing when you are walking through the middle of the home through the passage through kitchen to have shower) Emily waited there and gave me towel, took my hand and ran to the room. She took the towel off and hugged and said very cold!
Fell on the bed as did light kissing. She immediately started fondling with Mr.important while licking nipples. After a while put the Dom on and started with bj. At that point asked her to move around and had great 69 with her. The best thing about Emily is her ass! She has such great ass to play with. I think she worked up a bit and asked me if I could give her a proper daty! So off I go. About 15-20 min and finally she was trembling and closed her legs with my head in between them and said too much too much she can't take it anymore.
So took her in mis and then cg. I was dying to take her from behind so finally got her into doggy. Omg! What a view!

That arse wiggling back and forth is to die for. and she is looking in mirrors. Had to hold back here a couple of times. Asked her to come to the edge of the bed and continued ripping that tiny pussy apart.

Couldn't hold it anymore looking at some sweat dripping down her back onto her arse and I came finally.

Stayed in bed for a bit chit chat. She is fairly new to this as she's been in aus for about 3 months,well so she said anyway. Had a bout 10 mins so she offered me massage. Great massage. Makes you completely relaxed. She has OK English. Enough to understand what I was saying and she loves talking.
Had shower and left.
Great service. Just the kind of girl I like. A bit shy in intro but opens up in room. A must see for all the arse lovers!
liverbird

Unread post by liverbird »

Oh and she doesn't work on Mondays and Wednesdays as she goes to uni.
pepsi_cola

Tried calling multiple times. The phone is not available. When ever it is available then no one picks up!

Highly unreliable service!
laosboi

Unread post by laosboi »

Any pics of the girls available??
bluewest

Unread post by bluewest »

You can find a pic of Maxie currently on Cracker.
Maxie is promoted as being 35 but you can add 10 to 15 years on that.
She has a very sexy body that will turn you on and a friendly and mature attitude, so the experience is great value.
She gives an excellent and proper massage and has a cheeky and fun approach to looking after you.
I don't ask for the range of services I read about on here so can't say if she enjoys DATY etc maybe someone can ask her and let us know what you think about that.
You will be enchanted by her amazing thighs and butt, but maybe that is just me.
Cheers
pepsi_cola

Reading the previous review I tested out Emily.

As I walked in, I was ushered into a small room. The only girl available was Emily so I booked for half hour. She is a Thai girl, below average looks (no where near beautiful), smooth skin.

Went to have a quick shower. As soon as I walked back into the room she shed her clothes in 5 seconds! I like undressing the WLs and I even asked her but before i could complete my sentence she got undressed.

I sat down on the couch and called her closer to me. Sucked her boobs which are very soggy and hanging like laundry on a line! I tried feeling her pussy and yet again she made faces! Ya.. right! Asked her to jump on me and a quick fuck and I was done. Quick shower and as you can tell from her body language she wanted me out of that door and dint even made eye contacts!

Never ever going back there again even if i get a free pass! Total waste of money. The girls just wants your money as is very rude and doesn't likes what she does.
smartghost

Unread post by smartghost »

pepsi_cola wrote:Reading the previous review I tested out Emily.

As I walked in, I was ushered into a small room. The only girl available was Emily so I booked for half hour. She is a Thai girl, below average looks (no where near beautiful), smooth skin.

Went to have a quick shower. As soon as I walked back into the room she shed her clothes in 5 seconds! I like undressing the WLs and I even asked her but before i could complete my sentence she got undressed.

I sat down on the couch and called her closer to me. Sucked her boobs which are very soggy and hanging like laundry on a line! I tried feeling her pussy and yet again she made faces! Ya.. right! Asked her to jump on me and a quick fuck and I was done. Quick shower and as you can tell from her body language she wanted me out of that door and dint even made eye contacts!

Never ever going back there again even if i get a free pass! Total waste of money. The girls just wants your money as is very rude and doesn't likes what she does.
What time did you visit?
pepsi_cola

smartghost wrote: What time did you visit?
My first and last visit to this please was around 5 PM.