Nana - Granville. Fridays only 0449574165

FREE Classifieds Ads
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Nana - Granville. Fridays only 0449574165

Unread post by lancelot69 »

With Leah gone,this being Linda’s last week and only cute little part-timer Mimi left, I thought it time to give the other part-timer Nana a “spin”. Nana only works Fridays at the moment as she is also a student but mamasan is trying to convince her to add in a day or two once both Linda and Leah have gone.

Specs: mid to late 20s, size 8, C cup breasts(definitely one of her best features, pert and full) long auburn hair, smouldering eyes and full lips.
A bit shorter than Linda but a little taller than Mimi, about 158cm maybe? Actually looks more Chinese than traditional thai, but from Thailand. English is probably best of all the ladies there.

So met her in the room, some light kissing and she pushes her body up against me, showing she’s not shy, reaches around and grabs my arse and shooshes me off to the shower.
Back in the room after, she strips off and shows a curvy full figure, but not fat. Her breasts are gorgeous!
Embraced and immediately kissed her breast and nipples which hardened very quickly. onto the bed and she’s on top starting with Catbath leading to a very competent BBBJ. Probably the best i’ve had there. (I found out later that she has worked as ML on the north shore before) She varies her pace and goes right to the base. Switched her over to 69 and she has a shaven clean fresh pussy. Got quite wet and I had finger inserted while tonguing her clit.

On with the dom and she starts in cowgirl, those bouncing jugs were truly hypnotic. Lots of DFK. Showing her experience again we tried a few new positions where she props her self up on pillows and I plowed her standing at corner of bed. Never thought of that before but allowed me deeper accessin a standing position without the edge of the bed getting in the way, did same in doggy, now 2 of my new fave positions.

Had a bit to drink the night before so I was taking awhile to come and again her skills came out. Whipped off the dom, lots of baby oil and gave me a wonderful bodyslide and Spanish. Here comes the new bit for me, more oil, and then back to BBBJ with oil. Don’t know about others but that was new for me. She went all out and I could feel I was gonna blow and told her but she just went harder for a great CIM which was wonderfully unexpected, left me shaking all over. She then used a tissue, had a sip of water and was back on the bed with me.

We chatted for awhile, all the time her hands were roaming. Her English is quite good and she has a wicked sense of humor. She’s definitely not shy. Her experience shows and she is someone I would definitely see again. She’s only there Fridays at the moment but she said during holidays she might work more. Not the gorgeous looker like Leah, but her service is outstanding.
Summary
Thai, late 20s, C+ breast, size 8, 158cm, experience ML, BBBJ, CIM, leads the flow with suggestion of new and different positions.
Very likeable and have no hesitation in recommending. Hopefully mamasan will get some new girls to fill the space vacated by Linda and Leah. Latest news is that Leah is already trying to get a visa back but it maybe a few months.

Disclaimer: Not my shop, no financial benefits, shamelessly promoting my favs :-)