Monica $200/hr outcall 0410956626

FREE Classifieds Ads
bender
Site Admin

Monica $200/hr outcall 0410956626

Unread post by bender »

Monica $200/hr outcall 0410956626, ex 104, Chinese, not a teenager, very busty, low level English, but TH reckons she is fun and wild in the room
datmandoo

Re: Monica $200/hr outcall 0410956626

Unread post by datmandoo »

Well groomed Chinese lady with huge pouting lips and bulging cleavage contained somehow in neat salmon pink air hostess uniform and carrying airways bag. She walks in, I settle cash in 5 secs and she drops on the spot to her knees, pulls out the snake and engulfs it eagerly. Monica is milf-age with a rather large real bust, that I lifted out of her jacket and squeezed and shook as she sucked away with great gusto.

I figured she was going to probably look better in the uniform than out of it, so left it all on except panties, and did all the terrible things I fantasized about doing to hosties on my biz flights. Monica looked quite convincing in the uniform. Her little hostie hat still on, head bobbing up and down on my cock. All good. Took her to the mantelpiece , standing took her from behind, still in her uniform. Blew hard. Had a quick shower on my own to refresh and returned to couch this time, her still in uniform, sucking then mounting me. Face in her huge tits, all nice and comfy, then turned her over and pounded her ass to blowing point.

Drained, but not down, she went at it again with her thick lips, sucking and licking to clean me up, and sooth my battered balls with her tongue until hour was up. Hour filled, me emptied, Monica kisses me on each cheek, and wiggles out in her uniform as looking as fresh as when she walked in.

Hmmm, now, saved me some running around, did the job well, no complaints here for that price. $200 delivered.
In summation. Chinese milf, big lips, big breasts, sucked and fucked wild in a hostie uniform.
Too easy. Good raunchy dirty fun and a few good laughs. BTW ...She’s crazy, but in a good way.

Datmandoo ( like i am fuckin' sane lol)
bill_100
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by bill_100 »

Yes she used to appear in the line up in uniform at 104 and was a good performer there. However I preferred the younger slimmer ones there.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

I rang Monica today and she was quiet, so I booked her to come over for a quick suck. I'm happy to report is was a noisy slobbering bbbj and quite satisfying. Not the greatest on earth but not the worst I've ever had either.
bomberdude

Unread post by bomberdude »

Bender

Is her rate all inclusive? Covers her travel to and from your place? If it does then seem like good value.

BD
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Well her English is rubbish, so texting her might help to confirm
sheerguy34

Unread post by sheerguy34 »

I tried calling Monica, as the flight attendant get up sounds tempting, and I wanted to see if I could convince her to wiggle into a pair of sheer skin-coloured pantyhose for a bit of extra spice before we met up. Only prob is have tried calling her mobile twice now and call goes through to message bank. Finally I got tired of it and rang 104 at Roseville to find out that she's gone back to China unfortunately! :cry: