Antonina 0423 739 560

FREE Classifieds Ads
shatteringshaun123

Antonina 0423 739 560

Unread post by shatteringshaun123 »

Okay gents if you like armpit licking, toe sucking, anal and vaginal fisting read on.
Took me a week or two to organise a time to meet, Nina as her schedule and mine clashed on many occasions. Finally found a slot in the afternoon and drove out to Newington near Homebush on a lovely afternoon. On arrival I was greeted at the door by what I would describe as a pretty girl, not gorgeous however, not ugly. Nina is about 5’4, nice tight little body with about B cup tities, didn’t have much time for conversation, as I was basically there to fuck.

Pleasantries over I handed over $ Any way in to the shower and their seemed to be ample soap however one bottle of body cleanser was empty but there was a replacement pump action orange sensed cream. In to the bedroom, Nina jumps into the shower as I sit on the bed gathering my thought while tugging the boy. Nina comes out of the shower wearing black bra and matching panties and lies on the bed next to me. It’s at this point here I get a sense that I’m going through the motions here. Passionate kissing follows, licking earlobes, neck and tities. Nina has these wonderful nipples that pull out of her breast as you draw back.

It’s about here that I said fuck it. I pinned her arms back and started licking her armpits, I could smell a hint of B.O, and I loved it. I sucked and slurped all that musky goodness up, Nina giggling as she said it tickled. I sucked some more on those lovely nipples but I wasn’t content anymore. She threw her legs in the air and began to admire her feet. I grabbed her toes and inserted them into my mouth, swirling my tongue between her big toes and adjoining smaller ones. I liked the bottoms of her feet, occasionally licking her ankles, I was in heaven. Nina then slowly took her panties off, exposing nicely shaved pussy. I greedily started to suck a slurp and noticed that she had little flaps on the sides that I greedily sucked on. I continued this for about 1 minute when I couldn’t resist but stick a finger in her ass. Not content to stop at one, I pushed on and inserted another. Nina then suggested that I lay down, bbbj followed by some pretty spirited buttfucking and virginal penetration, I was done.

To sum up the experience you really cant beat this girl for value with various hard to get extras like bbbj, all-inclusive. Her looks are so – so and she can be hard to organise through out the week but is well worth the wait.
Sex: 7/10
Bbbj: 7/10
Premises: 8/10
Attachments
92534.jpg
92534.jpg (14.65 KiB) Viewed 16905 times
lankyman
Bronze Contributor

Re: Antonina 0423 739 560

Unread post by lankyman »

Great review shaun, sounds like a great time was had.

One important detail missing though - how much $$$ ???? Need to know how much to put aside for her!
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Just give her a call and ask!
shatteringshaun123

Unread post by shatteringshaun123 »

One hundred and fifty lanky man for 30 minutes, Two Fifty for the hour. Get cracking gentleman !
runrunshaw

Unread post by runrunshaw »

brunette or red?
trooper

Unread post by trooper »

I reckon she's gorgeous, but $250.00 is a little too rich for my blood.
Ninja unicorn

Unread post by Ninja unicorn »

Hey punters , well I saw this ladies ad on cracker and like the review above so I thought I would end the Easter weekend with a bang so message Antonina to see if she was available she messages back and said she available in the afternoon I then asked if she did natural French and if she kissed properly with lots of tongue to which she replied lots of tongue and natural french if I was clean. So I said yep all good I book you for an hour, so she got back to about an hour later and confirmed the time.

I arrived at meeting place (hotel) and was waiting outside in the car when she message me and said she'll be about 10-15 mins , no problem I wrote back and waited in the car, she then messages that natural oral will be an extra $50 , 'm thinking oh great she going to try upsell everything, but I was already there, had the cash and here pics looked pretty good, so I begrudgingly agreed. Half an hour later I was still waiting and tried to call her but no answer. At this point I thought fuck it , this is bullshit I'm out of here. Started the car when her call came through , I answered and she was really apologetic and had a hot sounding voice. She then tells me which room number to come up to , I thought well it's on now should be fun anyways so I switch the car off and headed inside the hotel and up to the room (pretty nice hotel) . She answered the door while hiding behind it and I thought oh no what's she hiding but I took a look when coming in and she looked great nice body in high heels and a string bikini, small tits that don't really fill out the bikini and a very pretty face, very ethnic looking , not quite sure if I could pick her background but the ad said Spanish/Italian, soi gave over the hard earned and jumped in the shower.

Come out of the bathroom and she says to wait on the bed and goes in the bathroom for a minute and comes out and lays on the bed next to me with bikini and heels still on ( which was good by me as I like a woman in big high heels) so I grab her sweet little ass and pulled her in and started to kiss her , I was looking forward to this as she is pretty hot and from her ad and messages to me sounded like it was going to be good but it was pretty average to say the least and she wasn't very interested in using much tongue . I kept trying to kiss her properly to not much effect so i undid her bikinin top and headed for her titties , nice litle perky ones ( a small b at a guess) with nice pointy nipples , just how I like them bt normally on a larger scale. She seemed to respond a little to this with some faint moaning and her nipples got nice and stiff. She then headed down town and started to give the mighty warrior a lickn and sucking, I was again expecting a nice job here from reports and the ad but was again pretty disappointed she took it deep but would leave it there and do nothing then up and down a couple of times and repeat, so I suggested I give her pussy a lick and see if I could fire her up a bit, I go down on her for a couple of minutes ,she need a shaving or waxing as it was pretty spikey around her pussy ,a few little hip jolts and not a sound so got back next to her and she went back down again for the same average BBBJ, she then brings her pussy around and we 69'd for a couple of minutes but still average BJ.

She stops sucking and grabs a domy and wacks it on starts to ride me cowgirl for a while, if you can imagine a star fish sitting up on top to fuck then that's what it was , I did all the work from under her , I when back to kiss her and at last she started using tiny little bit of tongue and made a couple of faint moans. We then swapped into doggy and and I gave her a pounding as I was pretty frustrated at the service by now and finally she started to sound lively and get going (she must have liked doggy). I ended up blowing when I pulled her up and kissed her and WOOHOO she finally gives me some tongue which tipped me over the edge.

She then cleaned me up, jumped up and and went to the bathroom and came back and said that could have the first shower , I'm like hold on it's only been 20 mins to which she responds oh it's a one cum service sorry. I am just fucken over it by now so I jumped in the shower , put my clothes on said goodbye and left.

Was not a happy punter after handing over $250 for a really average service , sure she has a hot face, nice perky tits and a nice ass I don't think it was value for money at all, average sex and a poor BBBJ that cost an extra $50. I've had much better service from much cheaper Asian shops, I am constantly disappointed by private W/L's and I think I'll spend my bucks at shops only from now on.

Service 6/10 not very warm at all , very little talk even though I was trying to start up a chat with her, felt liked was doing a robot.
BBBJ 5/10 again very robotic , deep but unsatisfying
DFK 3/10 didn't seem interested after so much promise , I made sure I had fresh breath before , listerined , lots of mints on the way and even used a bit of her listerine after the shower so breath was immaculate.
Body/face 8/10 looked great in bikini and heels even her small titties were nice.
Last edited by Ninja unicorn on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BigNick

Unread post by BigNick »

Last edited by BigNick on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angle

Unread post by angle »

So "I was ???????????????????????"
Ninja unicorn

Unread post by Ninja unicorn »

Sorry bout that finished now