Cheap Rub & Tug

FREE Classifieds Ads
bomberdude

Cheap Rub & Tug

Unread post by bomberdude »

On Wednesday I went here at about 2:30pm after reading the review.

http://www.aussietrueblue.com/great-natural-massage.php

Basically massgae place in China Town where you pay $60 for an oil massage, throw in another $20 the girl gets her gear off and throw in another $20 and you get a happy ending.

The place is definitely no frills, the rooms are like tiny booths. The decor is old china town style.Kinda run down.

Anyway as soon as you walk in the girls at reception jump up and lead you straight to a room if you can call it that.

Now the girl I met Poi, pronounced Poy had a great smile and attiude,a little solid but definitely sexy. She led me in and asked you want extra? I said "such as?". She replied with a hand gesture resembling that of a solid wank :)

I agreed. First the massage. It was average as far as massages go but not to bad. I reminded her to get her gear off. She did except her undies. Then after a whiles she said roll over and the hand work commenced.

Now I must say she worked hard to get me off. It was like she was on a mission but I knew that it takes me a while at the best of times and most women dont have the self serving technique I have :) She stroked it, pulled it, even twisted the knob vigorously like a twist top. At times she tickled my arse just to tease me then, you wouldnt believe it, in went the finger...fuck me literally. To help me out she strip off the undies, stood on top of and then bent over to give me a look from behind all in an effort to get me off. Oh and her tits were sooo firm..and Thai women are so smooth all over.

Now to tell the truth I didnt cum because time was approaching and the situation just wasnt 100% for me but I must give Poi full credit. Great attitude, dedicated, and happy and talkative.

We laughed a bit and chatted and I must say if your looking to drop a quick one just head in...

If anyone else goes be sure to give feedback here..

Bomber

Oh and you might enjoy this site as well http://www.adultmassages.com.au/
fuzzy

Re: Cheap Rub & Tug

Unread post by fuzzy »

went here on wed. had a great massage and extra with yoko. massage was 60 and nude happy ending another 50. all in all good value and a very nice experience. highlights were nice firm boobs, young bod, trimmed rig which I could touch and a very nice face massage to end.
thanks
fuzz
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Nice tip, you guys realize you can get a fuck and a suck from $75 in Sydney?
bomberdude

Unread post by bomberdude »

do tell Bender.....
Nightboy
Silver Contributor

Unread post by Nightboy »

Or - if you're paying $100 or $100 for massage plus extras, you can go to SWL or Kyoto & get full service for the same.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Bomber take a look at the prices here http://www.hookerlooker.biz/asian.html also note that any shop on that page will likely do a red hot massage cheaper than their full service rates, just ask. But good young Thai's are hard to find, so your massage shop is still a tasty tip.
Guy Fawkes
Location: Sydney, Townsville, East Timor, Swanbourne, Afganistan, Iraq

Unread post by Guy Fawkes »

Yokos at Rydalmere, a suck and a fuck for $60