Natasha-0401 298425

FREE Classifieds Ads
samjim1

Natasha-0401 298425

Unread post by samjim1 »

I decided to buy myself a christmas gift by deciding to see Natasha on boxing day.It turned to be a very wise decision,we clicked well & it was a great experience.
Natasha is Russian/Swedish/Hungarian.She is size 12,175cm tall, green eyes,C size bust.
She is in her 40’s, pretty but she not a bombshell.she is lovely lady.
She used to work at AH,artarmon(as Charlie), now is doing it private working from a nice apartment in surry Hills.Her rates are:$250-1 hr,$200-3/4 hr & $150-1/2 hr.
Natasha was very prompt in replying to pms, made a booking to see her at 12 noon for 45 mins & was well directed to her apartment.She greeted me with a passionate kiss, the money was exchanged, more DFK.
After the shower, the main event began.We kissed & fondled each other, this girl is a great kisser.
Then she started her great oral skills, BBBJ is one of the best i have ever received, it was deep throated, she maintained a good eye contact, she licked & sucked the balls well.It was my turn to return the favour,DATY was allowed, she tasted very good, she seemed to like it.I had my first lesson in fisting, Natasha guided me very well.Some more DFK,followed by BBBJ, she had me on the edge on many occassions, when i was about to cum, she would pull out, lick around the balls.This teasing game continued, finally i blew in her mouth, she swallowed , continued suck me till the last drop.
With the bath robes on, we settled on the balcony with a drink & chatted for a while.She is very intelligent & good to converse with.We showered together, she started to kiss me deeply, i had hard on again,Natasha being a very nice lady would not allow me go out in such a state.Back in the bed room,some more BBBJ, with the dom on we had sex in a few positions, till i blew.I left her apartment at 1.30pm as a very happy man.Overall a great experience, she is not a clock watcher,provides a great service,would like to back again &again------------.
Natasha

Re: Natasha-0401 298425

Unread post by Natasha »

W
Last edited by Natasha on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Polonius

Unread post by Polonius »

Of course, it's a pleasure to have you, Natasha. Thank you for joining and becoming an active member.
Natasha

Unread post by Natasha »

Sorry.
Last edited by Natasha on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Natasha

Unread post by Natasha »

F
Last edited by Natasha on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

I've trimmed a few of the photos, we don't want to have too much of a good thing, and I don't want to traumatize punters, as I was, during a morning wake up coffee, jesus christ Natasha have you ever thought of retirement?? Where are the hot young privates, as you can see it's free and easy to bang up a few photos, hopefully photos that will attract punters rather than scare them away, but it's all good some guys are interested in boilers, can't understand it myself.
Natasha

Unread post by Natasha »

T
Last edited by Natasha on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Well Natasha took down her photos and ran away, punters who didn't see the pics should be made well aware that she looks like your GRANNY. So that's great if you are looking for a mature, but otherwise be warned.
Natasha

Unread post by Natasha »

Well i wanted to try this site out, but this one is worst, very insulting, and no respect from a Administration.
Natasha
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Your phone number and free advertising is still here babooshka
Blue
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Blue »

Bender,

That is uncalled for...just because YOU dont like MILFs and prefer Asians doesnt mean everybody else is of the same ilk as you and as an Admin of this site, i would have expected a lot more restraint. Where are the mods now...shouldnt they be reminding all that this sort of degrading remarks are not required.
I have seen Natasha in the flesh and have had the Natasha experience and I can tell you, your 'asians' dont match up to her service in any way ......

"'Ive trimmed a few of the photos, we don't want to have too much of a good thing, and I don't want to traumatize punters, as I was, during a morning wake up coffee, jesus christ Natasha have you ever thought of retirement?? Where are the hot young privates, as you can see it's free and easy to bang up a few photos, hopefully photos that will attract punters rather than scare them away, but it's all good some guys are interested in boilers, can't understand it myself." and this one
"Well Natasha took down her photos and ran away, punters who didn't see the pics should be made well aware that she looks like your GRANNY. So that's great if you are looking for a mature, but otherwise be warned."

I dont blame Natasha for packing up and leaving this site if she only getting degrading remarks from Admin persons...would be bad enough from some nasty punters, but I thought Admins and Mods were supposed to temper these type of remarks, not make them!

Very dissappointed in you mate..

Blue
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Yes Blue, as a long and respected contributor I respect your opinion. However, in this case I don't agree. We have to show leadership and most of your average punters prefer young and pretty WLs. I'm not going to let HL become the hangout of boilers (although we have a minority who are interested in boilers), so Natasha's ad still remains preserved. WLs and posters alike have to develop a tough skin in this industry. Me, TH and Polonius have been beaten up many times and we are used to it. If a private wants a free run with photos as we have provided, fulfilling our promise of free advertising, they have to bring to the table an ability to withstand a few jibes that every newbie will face, and cop a bit of healthy criticism.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

I just think Natasha should be paying us for a root and not the other way around. Having sex with women who look like grannies is not my cup of tea. Everyone has a different view that's what makes a forum, but the rave reviews are there, the phone number is there go knock yourself out.
Natasha

Unread post by Natasha »

[quote="bender"]I just think Natasha should be paying us for a root and not the other way around. Having sex with women who look like grannies is not my cup of tea. Everyone has a different view that's what makes a forum, but the rave reviews are there, the phone number is there go knock yourself out.[/quote
Last edited by Natasha on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Natasha

Unread post by Natasha »

And just for your record Bender, as you getting older and not younger.
Last edited by Natasha on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.