Ethiopian chick

FREE Classifieds Ads
daydreamer
Bronze Contributor

Ethiopian chick

Unread post by daydreamer »

I just wonder if anybody knows when can i find an ethiopian chick . i saw one fucking hot one at the food store and her husband was right next to her otherwise i would have made her an offer.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Ethiopian chick

Unread post by trashhammer »

Ethiopian chicks rock!

Think David Bowie's wife , Iman is from there.

Brings to mind a funny thing I saw on TV a while back. Bob Geldof doing a follow concert to Ethiopan famine appeal in 80's

Showed on a big screen at concert, poor little girl starving, big eyes, swollen tummy, flies on her mouth etc .... Big Awwwwwwhhhh !....... and sad faces shown from all the female fans at front of stage

Bob tells how little Ashanni was rescued from poverty .............. big Yay !!! and smiles from the girls in the front

"And she got to got to school here"................ Yay !!! from the girls and more smiles

"Then she got a degree and is happy living in UK and loves us all" ......Yay !!! and smiles from all the female fans

"And she is here today to say hello and thank you all" .....Yay and joyous screams and smiles of delight from all the female fans down front

Then right on cue out walks the all grown up Ahanni..... A red-hot slim black stunner, with a tiny waist, long slim legs, bubble-butt from hell, glamour face and lips that could suck-start a Harley Davidson

...... STUNNED faces and a long initial SILENCE from all the girls and more than a few frowns down front as they were obviously thinkin'

... "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all ?"..... and it didn't help all the boys were suddeny like ...YAAAAAAYY !

Amusing sequence of events I thought. God bless ya Bob, I like a guy who thinks ahead : )