Dangerous curves, Samantha 0450 565 623

FREE Classifieds Ads
DMX

Dangerous curves, Samantha 0450 565 623

Unread post by DMX »

Fellow members, long time between drinks for reviews....

I saw this wonderful woman a couple of weeks ago that I thought that should be shared wit da wider community.....

Was wanting to keep this a secret but after her reluctance to be "Sounded out" (As we were speakin post coitus she let it slip she used to work in another "house", maybe that's why the reluctance) I decided to post this (No this is not her drumming up business. She is real and this is in no way biased. So as the they say in da hood, stop player hatin aiii. All I ask is you call and find out for yourself).

I called up her mobile, set it up for a Thursday morning. she described herself as like a beyonce lookin girl (nice round booty and nice rack), mid 30's and white. She's located in Chatswood (call her for details)

When I saw her, it was pretty much the same sort of description. The room has just been moved in so pretty spartan but who cares for the house when da bedroom is what ya want (That was neat and tidy)

Her prices are 130 1/2 hr, 180 3/4 hr, 230 1 hr.

I saw what I liked so I opted for 45 mins (usually a bad situation if you go in sight unseen. Had a gut instinct so went with it. The gut feeling usually leaves me disappointed, fortunately it didn't)

After some DFK which made me real hard, she lay me down and started with BBBJ (with loads of spit so dat was real cool). I felt the need to return the favour so I insisted for a 69. She did better and sat on my face. So I had the pleasure for her to look down as I ate her out and watch her come.

After she came, she felt extra horny so she did some BBBJ. Then we both felt the need to fuck so she popped a jimmy and hopped on top and mounted me. As I love female contact, she hugged me as I made her come. All the while she was saying nasty shit in my ear (I love it when a MILF talks dirty ;)). So I insisted on rolling her over and I came whilst in mish.

Then she rolled me over for a massage until my time was up :(

All in all a great fuck from a cool chick.

Haven't asked if she does CIM or anal (Was pretty happy with my 1st time so didn't bother to ask). Though as I was leaving, I heard she is in process of getting another chick to play with her...Will post when she comes into the picture.

I love MILF's

Looks 8/10
BJ 10/10
Service 10/10
Room 8/10 (Just moved in so pretty spartan)

Hoped ya liked da review gentleman....

DMX (AKA da milf hunter)
angle

Re: Dangerous curves, Samantha 0450 565 623

Unread post by angle »

I see an adv in the tele for dangerous curves.Same person??
peterpaul

Unread post by peterpaul »

I rang her last thursday morning and she said she's busy when i wanted to see her, great report ill see her this week
there are some nice photos of her on cracker and its good to hear the photos do her justice.
angle

Unread post by angle »

I can never get her to answer the phone.
What is the cracker link please?
the game

Unread post by the game »

She is back at work now, well worth the visit believe me. :D
damn

Unread post by damn »

i cant get hold of her does she still have the same number?