Cheap Full Service

FREE Classifieds Ads
nthsydney
Bronze Contributor

Cheap Full Service

Unread post by nthsydney »

Just saw this post on Cracker - http://members.optusnet.com.au/wildhunny/
40 min full service for $100. The chick looks horrible but if you are after sex only then be my guest. Quite cheap...

In one of the pics she shows some big jugz but clearly is wearning tummy hugging undies.

Anyone else know of cheap places.
monkey_magic
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by monkey_magic »

I think $100 is a bit too much for this one, Cheap places are not always the best quality. I think the whole point of seeing a WL is to have unbelievable hot sex with a young attractive honey, that you can't be bothered puting in the spade work to get into her pants.
werewolf
Silver Contributor

Unread post by werewolf »

Anyone else know of cheap places.
I think the address is 68a Clarence Street. It's in the lane way/alley running off Druitt Street, across from Town Hall and behind QVB.

From memory, it was $60/30 min, $100/60 min. Usually two asian girls. When they are both busy they lock the door, then re-open it when one is free. At night, the light above the door is on when they are open, off when closed or busy. Shop is on 3rd floor.

They advertise in the Telegraph. I haven't been there for about 18 months, but I used to visit a Korean girl named Wendy who had a decent face, fair body, and was happy to engage in repeated sessions of Greek. She started doing private visits to my house instead of me going to the shop, which is why I stopped going to the shop.

I haven't seen her in a year or more.
Last edited by werewolf on Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
nthsydney
Bronze Contributor

luvsmoothsmoo

Unread post by luvsmoothsmoo »

Looks like she could do with an Iron in a few areas and a little less hail damaged cottage cheese on the thighs and ass !
nthsydney
Bronze Contributor

hmm MILF. I would do her just for the sport of it.
Happy69

Cheap Full Service

Unread post by Happy69 »

12 Bellevue St. Surry Hills (mentioned in Hooker Looker),provides full service for $60/30 min.

Asian Lily at Sydnenham (avertises in Tele) provides $50/30min.

Yoko's provides $60/30 min.

Remember, for this small amount you'll get a MILF. They may be mature, but you'd be suprised how hard they try to please. They are aware that they're behind the eight ball concerning competing with younger ladies, so they put out maximum enegry to compensate and give real value for money.
nthsydney
Bronze Contributor

Ok i went to try Bellevue St 30 min, went inside greeted by crusty old asian manH >e was money money. I said well $50 for 30 min and he was like OK. Showed me 3 girls, all of them not that great short, fat, old. Decided to go with smiley one Yu Yu. Was led up to room and she was like shower for sucky. I was like OK.. i showed and she took er clothes off, my eyes shut..

She had scar on her stomach and rolls from pregnancy, public har was long. I was like ahh.. get me out of her. I went to the bed and she said sucky cock. I was like ok if you have to.. She went straight for BBBJ but i stopped her, I said condom first and she was like OK we fuck then hard. she ended up doing an OK CBJ on me. She asked we fuck now and i was like no its ok.. She pulled condom off and said you cum on these, pointeing to her saggy breasts. i was liek OK... so i let loose with a load. I got up wiped myself down got dressed and left and she was still lying there with cum all on her.

I felt grose but that was what you get for a cheap FS. not really my thing and need the wl girl i am seeing to come over later to lap it all up for soem hot time.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

Mate , go to 206 Commowealth St and pay the extra cash for something younger.
This kind of activity will scar you for life !

TH
nthsydney
Bronze Contributor

yeah i was just curious and kicking back some cash. All sorted now just had lunch with WL who i am seeing and she fixed it up for me with a nice 30 min BBBJ.
Happy69

MILF at start of thread

Unread post by Happy69 »

Went and saw the MILF mentioned at the start of this thread. Her name is Jennifer.

She is a friendly lady and looks better than her photo's. She takes care of her appearance and wore makeup when I saw her. At first I thought I'd gone to the wrong place, but the locale is clean and comfortable.

She gives a great massage and bbj and/or sex.

Session lacked a little passion, but the finish was excellent. I intend to go back and see her again. Excellent value at $100/40min.
:D :D
Nerius

MILF

Unread post by Nerius »

Been to see Jennifer twice, lovely clean premises and a down to earth WL with a great sense of humour. Good value for money. I'll see her again.
Happy69

Unread post by Happy69 »

Have seen Jenny again since my last posting.

She has really spiced up her service. She includes body slide and I found she offered as much bbbj and pussy as I wanted.

She can really be passionate when you are.

She is quite responsive if you participate. If you lay there like a stunned mullett what can you expect?

As reported earlier she has a sense of humor and I found her quite intelligent and charming.
theworldsbestbloke

Unread post by theworldsbestbloke »

I have paid a visit here a little over a week ago and she does a ok job, nothing special but as mentioned as much BBBJ and puss as you want and dont know with any one else gave me 2 bj in the 40 odd minutes....
thesilentorator

Unread post by thesilentorator »

Went to see her a a few days ago as I needed a massage and some more lovin' and remembered my previous visits, so I decided to see her.

The visit wasn't as good as last time and the service seemed to have gone downhill... :cry:

The massage was ok, so if you're lookgin for a massage, go and see her. If you're after something more, thne give this a miss.