Cindy Asian Beauty

FREE Classifieds Ads
f*x deluxe

Cindy Asian Beauty

Unread post by f*x deluxe »

The ad in the local paper says "At burwood. Cindy 30yo Asian Beauty. Full service. Private 0421 454 196" (Exact quote)

I saw the ad, gave her a call, talked a bit about prices and it was $150 for one hour. Not bad, thinks I. A few days later rang got the address . "I do everything" were her parting words. So I lobbed over. It was a house in Lucas Rd. Can't remember the number. Front door was open, there were voices upstairs, knocked, no answer. Rang the number and was told to go down the side passageway, where I would find a flat. Paid was asked to have a shower, did so and she had a pee. Looked at her, she was no beauty at all, very average and looked mid 40's which means she was probably older. She was Thai, not slim, not fat either.
When I spoke, was asked to speak softly, although I am not a loud person. The action started. First cuddling but she avoided any form of kissing on her face. She played with me, did some covered French and we then proceeded to a bit of rooten tooten. Her moans were a bit loud and I had to remind HER to be quiet. We rooted on for a while and then I thought I'd pull out and give her some French. She seemed to love that and moaned. She may have come as she was twitching, throbbing and shaking. I again had to remind her of her noise rule. In I go again and after a bit more sex, pulled out and asked for a handjob. It was average.... a bit rough. I looked at her clock, still 20 minutes to go and thought I could go another round. She had another pee, wasted a bit of time. Cuddled her but she was not in any way responsive. She asked me if I would come see her again to which I replied "Do you want me to see you again?" She repiled it was up to me and I told her she had my number, she could call me and she laughed. After 30 seconds of more cuddling, she said "Go home" I pointed out I had 15 minutes to go, stalled for 5 or so minutes then showered, got dressed and left.

Now, I believe if we guys decide we will pay for a session with a woman, we should get what we pay for. I don't believe in tipping women, either by leaving early or by giving them extra bucks. We are such great guys (Arent we??) that they should be honoured by our visits. I go visit a WL with the mind set that it is I who is a catch and yes, she can expect courtesy and a good time from me if she is genuine. I am not needy for her as there are other great ladies around.

I would not visit this lady again. I gave her a chance, despite her misleading claims and she provided a less than satisfying service.

A few days later I checked my phone and noticed I had inadvertently set it on "Don't send my number" and now realise she had responded to "Private Number Calling" when I telephoned her. Makes me wonder how about the security she has herself and her eagerness to take calls.