Lucy - Cracker

FREE Classifieds Ads
Hangdog3
Silver Contributor

Lucy - Cracker

Unread post by Hangdog3 »

Saw this chick a little while ago. I can confirm that the pic is real and the other pics she has in her ads are also real. Not sure if shes still advertising.
http://cracker.com.au/classifieds/sydne ... 84026.aspx

Anyway, down to details. You have to email this chick and then she emails you her phone number, so she's not a scam. She's pretty punctual and reliable and has her act in gear. She's a bit new so she is a little bit over-zealous on the security front, but thats okay.

physically says half japanese and half korean and I d believe that. Is a real Aussie asian from sydney and has a cute aussie accent. Very nice very dark skin and really good bod. Not sure about her age but about 20 ish would be about right. VERY pretty face and eyes and has a nice butt and well trimmed pussy.

You can get a few interesting things with this chick. She genuinely likes a spanking and greek and will get quite turned on with both. Happy to do BBBJ but I wouldnt say shes brilliant at that. Needs a bit of practice/guidance.

Is $300 an hour and $250 for each hour after. Greek is an extra $60. Everything else is inclusive. She's happy to turn up in a little schoolgirl outfit and likes a bit of dirty talking...

Overall, pretty good and I enjoyed myself. She is a bit pricey for her experience level though. I would see her again if I didnt have others to play with at the moment.
j-lover
Silver Contributor

Re: Lucy - Cracker

Unread post by j-lover »

Hangdog3 wrote:You have to email this chick and then she emails you her phone number,
If you mean the cracker email address in the ad, she didn't bloody respond to my msg last week. Mind you, I didn't specify which suburb I'm in. What I really wanna know from her is whether she does incalls.
Hangdog3
Silver Contributor

Unread post by Hangdog3 »

I really doubt she does, J lover. A bit disappointing she didnt respond. Id try her again. She took a couple of days to respond to my first email...I was starting to think it was another scam and then she replied. When you meet her you can tell she's just doing this part time for the extra cash - she's either a student or ha a job in the city.