Bianca Bardot- on the Gold Coast

FREE Classifieds Ads
nuckles

Bianca Bardot- on the Gold Coast

Unread post by nuckles »

I recently spent a few hours with Bianca Bardot,a W/L on the Gold CoaSt.I cant wait until I visit the coast for more! Guys if you like your ladies over 30....then she is fantastic!She has a body that would put most of my 20something yo...friends to shame!Wow...legs that go forever, to a tight arse,slender hips,tiny waist and the most amazing tits!!-just perfect!!She has the cheekiest grin,full plump lips(and what she can do with those!)From the moment the door opened I recognized her from her photos..only they dont do her justice!Needlees to say I wasnt disapointed...Now when it comes to the action in the bedroom Im not one to go into details...only I will say that B.B is genuinely attentive,and very talented....her deep throat has to be experienced to be believed!! Shes generous with time and is as adventerous as you dare!I have seen B.B since and was equally delighted..id recommend her to any-one visitng the Gold Coast...or Brisbane. :D
darth
Silver Contributor

Spam

Unread post by darth »

Needless to say, this is Bianca Bardot spamming herself. You should have called yourself knucklehead BB :lol: But anyway I spose privates are allowed in this section, even if they are mature :roll:
noosabnd

Unread post by noosabnd »

Whether its Bianca Bardot spamming or not i have seen her on a Gold Coast trip. Everything written above is spot on. She recently had a tour to Sydney. Highly recommended..service 9/10..looks 8/10 (seriously hot for a 30+).. a bit exy in price but save your bikkies!!
Hangdog3
Silver Contributor

Unread post by Hangdog3 »

Just like Blowies, Bender :x
darth
Silver Contributor

Unread post by darth »

Personally I think that mature Caucasians should be paying blokes for sex, not the other way around, but hey thats just me.