melanie of sydney

FREE Classifieds Ads
pleasure_machine

melanie of sydney

Unread post by pleasure_machine »

http://cracker.com.au/classifieds/sydne ... ?q=melanie
i Have seen her advertise on cracker for a while now.
Has anyone been to see her she sounds like a little nympho id like to take her for an hour as a school girl and sniff her panties
any reviews would be great or should i do all the hard work first.
Tinlegs

Unread post by Tinlegs »

yeah i seen her about 18 mths ago. she s a fire cracker thats for sure.

she give awesome head and loves to indulge in a good fuck ( unrushed ). i highly recomend her !!
Toeyashell

Unread post by Toeyashell »

I saw her Jan 2006 - she's obviously a goth - really white skin - and likes to wear heaps of black clothes & big black boots. I thought she retired last year to study at Uni - must be back in the game for the money.
I spent 2 hours with her - shagged her good. In the end she gave me a golden shower (I know, I'm a dirty bastard!)
Enjoyable time - its the kind of experience where you shag someone you might otherwise roll your eyes at.
Melanieofsydney

Unread post by Melanieofsydney »

Hey there, one of my friends pointed this thread out to me.

Im punk not goth ... lol .. im only pale coz my background is mostly german and english.

I retired last year coz of my mum, i went overseas for a bit i worked there a little, and i came back and decided its my life and im gonna do whatever job I enjoy despite what mum thinks. Thus i relaunched.

I dont have any reviews here i know about but there are some on other forums, I have them on my website as well :)