Eva aka Eleni - Cracker

FREE Classifieds Ads
Hangdog3
Silver Contributor

Eva aka Eleni - Cracker

Unread post by Hangdog3 »

Saw Eva, also advertised as Russian Eleni, the other night. Started out with a girl from Miller Street Asians. Should know better by now. Got a Thai girl - Angela - and she was all safe and boring with bad stretch marks. Anyway, after that disappointing experience I went hunting for something to wipe the bad taste away (so to speak) and called up looking for Cindy from Cracker.com. She wasnt available but got offered another girl (Candy?) by the guy on the phone. Her client extended so the guy offered Eva and came round exactly on time. When she got there I thought, Holy shit, an Asian Goth chick, but after a bit of sweaty fun I got a better look at her and boy she is nice and gives a great service. She also had an odd perfume (pineapples?).

Anyway, the photos on Cracker are absolutely her. Nice slim and taut body and she is tall. likes it firm. Not trimmed, but it isnt a jungle down there. Half Mongolian and half Korean - so that's another one to colour in on my atlas (Im travelling the world, Hangdog style - Ive done Kazakhstan, Mongoli, Siberia, Russia - same thing - and most of Asia now: everybody's gotta have a hobby). She's not Russian and she says she's 23. With that body, I believe her. Closest I could compare her with would be Jennifer from CBD and Sakura from Asian Delight.

Her english is pretty atrocious and she says "okay" and "sorry" a lot.

The guy on the phone is a cauc and is pretty good. Kept me informed about what happened with Candy and delivered exactly what he promised, which was a pleasant surprise. The cost was $180 an Hour, home delivery.

Eva flew out for Japan and Ulaan Bator today, but will be back in 3 weeks.

phone number was 0424 245 427. Im gonna check out the other girls with this agency, so stay tuned.