FREE Classifieds Ads
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Yomi George 142

Unread post by lancelot69 »

Person's Name : Yomi

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 14/03/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 142 George Street Hornsby . Hornsby142.com 94829456

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : petite - size 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely!

Have recently started punting again and decided to visit one of my previous fav places. Called up and Mina answered. She recommended Yomi and she knows what I like so i said OK...and I'm glad I did.
Yomi is a delight to the eyes. she has this beautiful smile that just makes you feel welcomed. I introduced myself and moved in and we kissed briefly. There was no hesitation or holding back, it was like kissing a lover you had known for awhile.
Yomi is full of energy, a bit of a party girl and she likes to set the scene. She puts on the disco strobe lights, the bluetooth speakers and music, it looks like its going to be fun session. I have my shower while she is setting up and by the time I'm finish so is she. She comes over to me with a cheeky smile and starts with DFK, then with a flick of the wrist the towel around my waste is now around my feet. her kisses move down till she is squatting in front of me with my cock all the way into her throat. She looks up with those gorgeous eyes and you can just see a twinkle. at the same time she is looking in the mirror which is such a turn on. She gives me one of the most awesome BBBJs I have ever had and this goes on for a good 5 minutes before I get her to take it to the bed. She continues for a little longer but I then tell her I want to taste her pussy to which she laughs a little and swings her gorgeous derriere and places her beautiful pussy lips on my waiting lips. DATY was a pleasure and from her moans it was for her too. She became very wet as well. eventually she came up for air and move forward and slipped on the dom for reverse cowgirl which was fantastic. She then did a spinner by turning on my dick till she was in regular cowgirl. I then got her to kneel on the edge of the bed while i stood and pounded that tight pussy. I loved how she pushed back in time with my thrust which just took me over and I blew into the dom.
I was knackered after that!. I was sweating and puffed but she laid down next to me and it was so nice that she didn't seem to mind the sweat, well she had worked up a bit of perspiration too truth be told.

Yomi was the perfect blend of PSE and GFE. I'm already looking forward to the next session and this time I will book two hours. I can easily see myself going broke over this girl.