Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Date of Visit : 08/03/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby 9967 9991
Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : petite - size 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, Pussy slide, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely!

Have not been very active on the punting scene for awhile for a variety of reasons but recently circumstances have made it possible to return to this wonderful hobby.
I thought I would celebrate with a visit to one of my all time favourites at 533, Michelle.
I first met her many many years ago and it was like catching up with an old lover. She immediately recognised me and chastise me for being away for so long, then just jumped into my arms for a sensual kiss with just a bit of tongue, but I knew more was coming.
I had made an appointment with Angie, and I had no hassles. I had booked for two hours so as to catch up for the lost time.

I followed her up the stairs to one of the back rooms, where we just stood and kissed for awhile, hands running over each other. And the little whimpering sounds she makes, I just love it. I had to pull myself away to have a shower, she set up her music and light show. I returned to find her in sexy lingerie, her hair has grown longer and thicker and goes down half her back.
I was stunned at how beautiful she still is after all these years! her skin still so soft and creamy, such a pure delight to touch, stroke, kiss.....
I laid down on the bed and she started with a slow catbath, lingering at the nipples, moving down till she came to little lancelot, who clearly has missed her and is already standing at attention.
She gives a little coo and a giggle and starts to lick the shaft and then the tip, slowly taking me into her warm mouth. Her BBBJs are among the best I've ever had, and I love the eye contact as shes got a moth full of cock, and when our eyes meet you can see the corners of her mouth turnup and her eyes twinkle as she can obviously see the pleasure she is giving me. It feels great because to me thats evidence she is taking some pleasure in knowing she is pleasuring me. I luxuriate in the oral attention she is giving me and after about 10 minutes I tell her to swing her pussy my way for some 69 fun. Seriously, this girls pussy! small and petite, deliciously clean, already moist and as I start flicking her clit and labia she gets wetter. The whimpering sounds increase and the whole thing is just awesome, and we continue like this for at least 10 minutes if not more.

We have a breather, drink some water and we are then kissing and stroking again. She gets me on my back and she straddles herself over me and her pussy is resting on the shaft of my cock. She moves ever so sightly rocking and sliding while she has her tongue down my throat. I had forgotten how amazing this girl is. On with the dom and she lowers herself on to my hard cock for some amazing cowgirl action. I love the way she looks in the mirror as well watching herself fucking me, thats such a turn on. We continue like this for awhile and without taking her off my cock, I pick her up and lie her down for some missionary, her feet high in the air. I was about to come but i didn't want to yet so I pulled out and rolled the dom off and laid back down. She offered me some drink and we just chatted a little bit, catching up. I complemented her on how amazing she looks and feels, not an ounce of excess fat, and her ass - just out of this world.

Some how, in an organic way, we ended up in 69 again, this time it progressed from there to reverse cowgirl. Watching that tight ass bouncing up and down on my cock...I'm getting a stiffy just thinking about it. I wished there was away to capture that on film because it is fucking awesome! I couldn't hold it back anymore and blew into the Dom. She then cleaned me up and told me turn over a gave me a massage, just chatting away. after awhile she started stroking me more sensually, we were well past the 1 hour mark by now and with some sensual kisses around my neck and back, Lance Jr was starting to rise again, which is no feat for me at this age.

The rest of the session included doggie, with my thumb in her oh so cute arsehole. some more cowgirl until I blew my second load. I now remember why I use to see her so much years ago!

The session finished up with me giving her a bit of an oil massage and even after the buzzer went we spent some more time kissing before I had to tear myself away from this goddess.

So in summary, a mind blowing reconnect with a long lost lover. She is a star performer and provider and $150 an hour is amazing for the quality of service I experienced with her.

Michelle has always been one of my favourites and I don't think that's likely to change...ever
path1k
Gold Contributor

Re: Michelle 533 Willoughby

Unread post by path1k »

"Michelle has always been one of my favourites and I don't think that's likely to change...ever"

I don't know about that, Camilla at 219 Croydon might just win you over.
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Re: Michelle 533 Willoughby

Unread post by lancelot69 »

Oh. Do tell. You've been with both? I'll need to check out some reviews. Thanks for the tip