Yoko's 55 Bridge St Rydalmere 9 8981788

FREE Classifieds Ads
toenee

Re: Yoko's 55 Bridge St Rydalmere 9 8981788

Unread post by toenee »

Rhythem_stick Fifi will provide the usual Yoko service ,not fully trusting but I think once you see her a few times she will open up relax and match it with most of the other ladies.cheers
toenee

Unread post by toenee »

Went in today to see Lucy Booked for 1hr After shower drying off as Lucy comes in she helps me finish then gets me to lay on the bed and she gives me her awesome cock worship licking up and down the shaft then pays attention to my balls, I am fully erect and she uses her tongue swirling around the cock head before plunging down taking most of my throbing meat inside wow!!!!! I am in heaven and she can feel the pulsating cock so withdraws and comes up for some pasionate kissing . I want that awesome pussy so get her to mount my face and I get mt tongue into action ,probing inside and licking yhe outer lips then onto her aroused clit and slowly lick and tease,she loves this and starts to grind her pussy until she reaches orgasm and her pussy very wet now and ready to fuck. Lucy guides me in and I stroke inside ..she starts her mantra humming and I know she is right into it and I'm ready to release my load a couple of more strokes deep inside ...pull out and Lucy takes it in her hungry mouth and drains me and sucks until I'm limp fuck this pocket rocketis the best value W/L always gives great service. Treat her right and she delivers, will be back for Lucy"s delighful service soon . Cheers
sheerguy34

Unread post by sheerguy34 »

Ok... now you all have me intrigued about this place as I had an excellent punt at the other shop in Rydlemere: lipstick.

So do the mature ladies here have reasonably fuckable bodies or is it saggy tits/arses?

I understand that being on the mature end of the age scale, they won't be catwalk material but someone like Sophia at 19 Pritchard would be nice.
toenee

Unread post by toenee »

If you read page one all is explained.
yamano

Unread post by yamano »

have enjoyed Lucy and Michelle .both give all with the best bbbj in the west.Saw a busty girl as I was leaving and asked Yoko.She is Sala,lookes sexy.Some reviews on sites say she does it all but can be hit or miss.Any reviews from regulars..cheers...going to try Julie first.will post a review.
toenee

Unread post by toenee »

Just some info ..... Michelle is on holidays and will be back Dec 14th Her fill in on thursdays is Lucy . cheers.
toenee

Unread post by toenee »

I went in last Monday Had a 1/2 hr double with Lucy and Angela . Kissing Lucy while Angela attends to my cock quite good action plenty of head licking ball sucking..got Lucy to sit on my face while I give her pussy a good sucking this went on for 15mins before Lucy slid down and my hard cock went straight in her very pussy my word she is tight and it's a great sensation with Angela sucking my balls Lucy jumping up and down I could feel her pussy pulsating around my cock could not hold out any longer pumping my juice inside before pulling out and Angela cleaning my pole then give a little suck before they both went to shower . Great double Lucy is the master. $120 for 1/2hr great value. cheers
yamano

Unread post by yamano »

Called in Tuesday after booking Sala for 45 minutes...She came bouncing into the room looking hot in her short skirt.I was sitting naked on the bed ,I pulled her close turned her around lifting her dress up as i pulled her panties down revealling nice plumb arse.pulled her arse to me and licked and kissed her bum as she stood there.She stripped and i got her on her knees ,me standing as she sucked my rock hard cock.Sala didnt deep throat but she runs her tongue around my nob and fucks my cock with her mouth.I could have cum then..she,like Lucy and Michelle and most girls here knows how to suck cock..but this is really intense so I move her over to the bed.I lay on top and we kiss but she is not a good kisser or doesnt like it..ive read elsewhere she doesnt do DFK...well not with me anyway...so i move down for some Daty...nice shaved pussy...she moans as i gently lick and suck but I look up and she is starring at the ceiling and making these noises but its false...I know when they are acting..they,some are very good at it...so i move back to those nice D size tits.sucking her nipples and push my cock into her pussy...nice and warm and.. tight for a busy WL...after a few minutes i pull out and ask her to get on the end of the bed in doggy position...im standing behind her playing with her round butt and then push into her pussy...i grab her thighs and start pumping getting faster and then bom!!unload into her pushing her flat onto the bed....she got up quickly and left the room,came back and gave me an ok massage with a machine...She isnt easy to talk with or again maybe thats me...She gives great head but doesnt give much else...a good session but others at Yokos give more ..so overall....5/10
toenee

Unread post by toenee »

Just back from Yoko's after a session with the fiesty FiFi left my deposit in her hot Chrissie Box.Cheers
knigha

Unread post by knigha »

Went to Yoko's for the first time. Saw a lady called Sonia a attractive shanghinese woman. Nice full breasts for sucking on. Strait into FDK, then bbbj and daty, she then lifts her legs up pulls me into her vagina and I fuck her and cum inside her without any remorse. Great time, attractive mature woman will be back.
toenee

Unread post by toenee »

toenee wrote:Just back from Yoko's after a session with the fiesty FiFi left my deposit in her hot Chrissie Box.Cheers
Update 17/Jan. Fifi is no longer at Yoko's Two new girls . Anna on Tuesdays and Ami on Sundays
E-Ling will be returning late January. cheers.
toenee

Unread post by toenee »

Had a 1/2 hr $65 session with Huda ( Honda ) last Thursday 165cm small in stature med size slightly saggy breasts with pointy nips nice neat fresh tasty puss. We lay on the bed with a bit of slow kissing whilst we play with each other, kiss and suck each others nips . With cock now standing to attention Huda goes down and gives a very nice bbbj she has a soft warm mouth and with a lot of attention to the shaft and balls, had me close a couple of times so stopped her so I could try her puss first went down and give her a good suck and deep tongue probe that had her very animated then she cum hard and also squirted which sent her wild and could'nt wait to get the cock inside, great fuck excellent session little english who cares lol recommend , cheers
toenee

Unread post by toenee »

Yoko's 55 Bridge St Rydalmere Phone - no- 98981788 to inquire or for booking.
Booked an hour with Michelle on Wednesday 17th May 2017. Cost $120 IMHO Great Rates here.
After a relaxing shower I was drying myself as Michelle entered the room, she is always happy and friendly and makes you feel at ease.
Michelle is a fuller figured woman size 12 to 14 IMO all woman with firm beautiful breasts,natural pubic hair , firm taught body and one of the best tongues in the business. I have seen and reviewed Michelle many times but not for some time now .
Michelle helps me dry and then the action begins , passionate kissing our tongues working overtime and all over body arousal we lay on the bed more of that plus nipple sucking and move on to playing with each other, I move down her body lightly kissing ,licking until I reach her pussy lifting one leg up to open her up to my tongue I find she is a bit dry but after my tongue gets to work she is getting wet,I move her to sit on my face so I can tongue dance her now very responsive puss. Michelle after multiple orgasms wants to pleasure my hard weapon of mass distraction !!! and she is one of the best at this art her tongue works the shaft like no other and you feel like you never want her to stop.... but then she takes the head in and now you feel like your in heaven and she mixes it up with shaft licking and in mouth bbbj that is off this planet building excitement until you can hold out no longer and #*##* and she continues working her soft mouth and tongue ( into the tissues ) always finish with some passionate kissing.
Michelle is a very experienced lovely person, treat her right and she will give you the best time. Cheers LL.
dinga

Unread post by dinga »

Sala....last tuesday booked to see the best cocksucker i have seen...Sala has a pretty face and enhanced D size tits which are the perfect weight and suckability!!! for me....her arse is plumb and round,her legs short but nice shape...we kiss and i get her to lick my nipples..she is good at this,plenty of saliva ..onto the bed for 69...she begins to moan...she is really going hard on my cock and i am thrusting into her mouth...so good.....i turn her around to get my head down between her legs holding them apart by her smooth calves..she puts her feet on my shoulders and seems to be enjoying my feasting on her pussy...moaning and arching her back as i softly suck her...after a while she puts the protection on me and i get her on the end of the bed in doggy position..i start talking dirty to her and she tells me fuck her cunt which turns me on..i push into her pussy and it feels tight...we move to side on fucking and then to mish which is great as i can kiss her and suck her tits ...this is great but after more dirty talk...i want to cum so i sit up and she pulls of the dom and takes throbbing cock in her mouth....she sucks hard..what i like...and i shoot my load..so good!!!Sala doesnt DFK??or do rimming???but makes you feel good...some others here are more gfe/pse....and i see them sometimes....but Sala is well preserved and for the cheap price is a must for a return session...maybe Sala and Michelle together!!!next time