French lady chocolate skin delight 0481854300

FREE Classifieds Ads
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Re: French lady chocolate skin delight 0423170443

Unread post by Miss N »

On a break for two weeks. Will be back on the 6th of june. It gives you time to save up! See you soon. Xxx
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Re: French lady chocolate skin delight 0481854300

Unread post by Miss N »

Today I had the worst client I have ever encountered in my six years in the sex industry! I never ever had a client behaving like this during a booking. I thought why not sharing my experience as a lot of you are always so open to share their bad experiences with working girls, so why not a working girl wouldn t do the same when she has a a bad experience.
Booking of one hour, the first shot goes all according to plan with blowjob, protected sex and come in mouth. Then the guy grab his phone and look at the footie scores... No words, no instructions on what he wanted me to do during this time. I tried to engage a chat, nothing, then I played with his soft cock, nothing.... Still on his phone, not a word. I asked him if he wanted some water or to have another go... No answer... I was soooo bored... And also horny as he was my first client and i really wanted to come! I started to touch myself but again no reaction from him... After the first half an hour was gone i asked him is he wanted some money back so he could go now instead of wasting the whole hour. Again no reply and still on his phone. Then he stood up and called ( i think ) a bookeeper or someone to place a bet... Strange... Then i told him he had 20 min left in his booking. He lied down with all his weight on top of me and played again with his phone while he was suffucating me with the smell of his armpits! The hour gone, it was time to kick him out. He asked for some money back! Seriously! he used the whole hour so I didn t give him any money back for sure. He left and texted me to ask me for a refund! In my six years in the sex industry i had never ever anyone asking me for a refund! Seriously! Hun, you fuck me, come in my mouth then play 45 min on your phone even if i try to play with your soft cock and balls. Seriously! Please if you have some social or mental issues, please avoid contacting me because i am not a therapist and I can t deal with any psychotic behaviours.
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Received a text last night / early morning at 4am! Seriously? Message: sleep? Seriously? Darling what you should have written is this : " i m so sorry to be a rude and selfish cunt texting you at 4am when you should be deeply sleeping. I m a lonely man who doesn t have enough respect for anyone to understand that at 4am people are sleeping! Oh by the way do you want to fuck!"
So when my working hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm, do you really think i ll bother to answer the 4am text. This guy ended in the cunt section of my phone and joined a multitude of other cunts already there.
Have some RESPECT!
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Guys, i m sorry but i do not see clients i have seen for the past three years. I think everyone can understand that i am fed up to suck the same old dicks. I need new exciting guys, discover new tricks and pleasure new clients. I had to shut the door on a client that used another number to be able to see me. You just create a very ackward situation. Ther are enough girls on cracker, locanto or around to find another amazing fuck. I know i am quite addictive but move on. I m a sex worker i m not here to be a regular fuck in your life! There are guys who continue to text me for two years even i do not reply to any of their texts! Seriously what stalkers are you! So i welcome all new guys who had not had a taste of my amazing blowjob to contact me! 0481854300
rusty5774

Unread post by rusty5774 »

Are you still working it's been awhile but I thought I would try lol
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

If I remember correctly "Miss N" is the same user who started the 'Let me educate you' thread back in 2017.
Happypunt

Unread post by Happypunt »

Aah fond memories. I saw miss N a few times over the years, without exception I enjoyed more than I expected each time. She was wonderful to spend time with and enjoyed her work, each session might be slightly more PSE or more GFE. It was always just how the vibe went on the day. Quality of service I would still rate in my all time top 5. If she came out of retirement it would be delightful but I think chances of that happening are highly unlikely.