Kogarah massage

FREE Classifieds Ads
timono

Kogarah massage

Unread post by timono »

Had a few spare minutes and thought I'd drop by the newish place on Montgomery St in Kogarah. I did not expect much as I was ushered into one of the massage rooms.

A minute or so later a knock on the door followed by what I can only describe as the hottest little piece that I have seen in a long time. Tina, a 5'2" early 20 size 6 from Taiwan, lovely long dark hair, but that is the lest of it, she had the most amazing natural E size rack you have ever seen, yeas real!!!!

I immediately said yes and handed over my hard earned.

She began to strip down and asked me to do the same, she was happy to strip right down before I was fully ready. I asked if I could have a play and surprisingly she agreed. How amazing did those breasts feel, all natural and they defied nature, a sight to beheld, yet I meant beheld. Caressing her stomach which was nice and toned skin like silk, an amazing girl.

Her English was pretty good and she had me lay down on the massage table. While she was giving me a bit of a so so massage I thought I'd better ask if I could feel her a little more, and again she did not say no. I slowly slipped my hand up her inner thigh to a not so shaved rain however who was I to complain, and rubber her lips, not a flinch. So go for broke, I eased a finger in and she moaned lightly and said not too much but did not stop me. I was not sure if she was new to the game but she was tighter than I have ever experienced, she was very tight even on my index finger.

After a few minutes of this she said, you play next time ask for me again.

She finished up with the massage and finishe me with the usual r&t and I thanked her and gave her a few extra $ for her 'openness'

So I went back a week later and asked for her. She remembered me and asked if I wanted a special massage. Not one to knock such things back, she met me in a room after a few minutes. There was a sheet in the room with a mattress behind it, I gather the special massage would be special. She stripped down and undressed me. She was as amazing as I had first seen an getting the boxer shorts off was a bit of a strain as they got caught up on my now happily standing member.

She grabbed some wet ones and gave the old fella a clean down and while I was enjoying the feeling of that and closed my eyes briefly I felt a warm moist sensation as she slipped me into her mouth and began to feverishly work on me.

Holy.....fucking ......god..... What a talent, a tong that goes for miles and a sucking action that nearly took me over the edge a few only a few minutes... I needed a break for a breather to regain my composure. She looked up at me still cock in hand and gave a giggle and said "you want me now", oh yes, I want you now!!!!!!

She slipped on a dom and bent over the massage table with her slit glistening in the dim light, I played the head of my member against her opening and began to push lightly. This was not going to work, despite being wet she was very tight and I needed to grab her thighs and give a bit of a thrust. She gave a little squeal as I entered and I felt her clamp down around me, the nearest I have felt to Greek style without it being thwack door, what a tight box.

I went for a little while standing doggy then lifted her onto the table and went standing missionary so I could watch those breasts. This was a sight I'll not soon forget, magnificent. I should feel the building tension and grabbed her ass and pulled in tight and hammered in, she gripped me with her legs as I blew like the roaring 40s. I was scared I'd blown the end out of the dom.

I vertically crumpled but was blown away by her efforts, I will definitely go ther again and would like to see who else they have and if they offer the same service.

Treat them well and offer a bit extra at first by way of a tip and you could get your tip too!

Highly rated

Tina
Face 9/10
Body 9/10
Breasts 14/10 (amazing)
Attitude 10/10
Massage 5/10
EagerBeaver

Re: Kogarah massage

Unread post by EagerBeaver »

Could I trouble you for the address? Also what are the rates?
timono

Re: Kogarah massage

Unread post by timono »

Montgomery st kogarah, just down from st George. 1/2 hr rub$40 however if you want a bit extra let the lady know you can give her a tip for a special service