Kim - private Thai in Endfield. 0411785665

FREE Classifieds Ads
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Kim - private Thai in Endfield. 0411785665

Unread post by lancelot69 »

If this looks to long you can skip to end for summary

On the prowl again. Continuing to search for a private that I can see on a regular basis. Every now and then it feels nice to see some one in their home rather than a shop. Has a GFE feel but you get to do things with the girl you might not do as much with your GF.

Saw ad for a thai mix in Enfield. Goes by name of Kim. Sounded nice on the phone, at least sounded like she knew enough English to converse with. $80 for half hour and $150 for the hour. Private home so often works till late which suits me too. 0411785665

Made booking for 8pm. Private place on Hume hwy in endfield. Easy to find and parking at night was easy. Rang doorbell and was pleasantly surprised. Looked in early 20s, fullish size 8 with at least firm looking C cups. Dressed in that sexy slutty leopard skin blouse showing her ample breast. Long straight black hair that reached all the way down to her lower back, short short cutoff jeans and heels. Nice smile and beautiful eyes, flawless skin and teeth. I'm thinking if her service is good then this could easily become a reg for me.

Takes me into her room brief kiss on the lips and quick chat and offers a shower which I take. Walked down corridor past the kitchenette to a nice sixes shower cubicle. Finished and back to room and the fun begins.
She strips down and she looks great. Not the super slim skinny type but full figure with great curves and firm ass. Has belly button piercing and some tasteful tatts on lower back, 2 things I like to see in a WL as it usually means a bit more adventurous and fun.

We embrace and DFK both our hands wander. Her skin is soft and smooth just as you would expect in a 20 odd year old. On to the bed and she starts with somemore DFK and onto a cat bath down my chest to my now rock hard dick. She asks if I want a condom and I say no thanks and she moves into a fantastic bbbj. Lots of tongue action, no teeth issues and a perfect amount of suction. I'm thinking this is so good I could just have this and I'd be happy. I told her I wanted to taste her and she moved into a 69. Very pretty lips, clean shaven and very sensitive clit. Go gentle and you'll be rewarded with lots and lots of sweet wetness.

Times moving on so I flip her over and DFK again. At this point I'm rubbing my head against her clit as I could tell from before she like the soft flicking with the tongue. On with the dom and start in mish. Her pussy actually felt hot as I went in and it has that youthful tightness that I sometimes miss in the older ladies. Over into doggy and she this beautiful heart shaped butt as you pound away, a real kodak moment watching myself going in and out. Pity there's no mirrors in the room. Love the long hair cascading over her back and she gives that sexy flip and she reached under to play with my balls, which was a nice touch, literally :-)
Then over into cowgirl, again the hair, just love how long it was and that she didn't tie it up like so many other girls with long hair. Came big time, filled up the dom and she just laid on me for a few secs and it was a beautiful finish.

Highly recommend this girl, I think could easily become a favourite. Will see her again next week and see if anything to add

Summary
Thai mix
Early 20s
Size 8 c cups
Bbbj 9/10
Sex - safe (bit of pussy sliding/clit flick) 9/10
Premises reasonable, like the home feel.
Cost - excellent value for service delivered
Definitely recommend.

Happy punting
Lance
Last edited by lancelot69 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
akinchicago

Re: Kim - private Thai in Endfield. 0469219688

Unread post by akinchicago »

Mate,

sounds really trempting. must try...

can u give me her location/address
boronia
Gold Contributor

Unread post by boronia »

akinchicago wrote:Mate,

sounds really trempting. must try...

can u give me her location/address
Mate,

He has said location is Hume hwy Enfield.

Better to ring her up and ask for address. . She may not want it made public, and have people coming knocking on the door unannounced.
eastmeetswest

Unread post by eastmeetswest »

Thumbs down for me.

Nice firm ass and that's about it
tiger_army

Unread post by tiger_army »

Eastmeatwest bro, would u mind giving us bit more details as i m also curious abt her.. hows the DFK?
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Re: Kim - private Thai in Endfield. 0411785665

Unread post by lancelot69 »

Saw Kim for another hot session.
She wants to use a new number so I have edited my original post to reflect that but I've also posted here to make it easier
The new number is 0411785665
I think the old number is still in effect and was the one in the paper originally. Not sure why she wants to change, but she did tell me there is another lady who works there but is on holidays at the moment. Maybe it's a territorial thing?
eastmeetswest

Unread post by eastmeetswest »

My session was pretty bland and definately a dissapointment compared to the hype.

No DFK at all but plenty of DATY which was ok as she does have a nice pussy.

Her catbath was no existent and blowjob was just flicking my cock with her tongue. After waiting for her to spice up the blowjob and getting nowhere I had to result to getting on my knees and literally forcing my cock down her throat to get some excitement.

She said I was too big for her to ride me ontop so I just ended up hammering the fuck out of her in miss until she spilt white cum all over my cock. I did get some satisfaction making her erupt but my knees where feeling it on the shit mattress.

I wanted her on her knees to pound her from behind as she does have a nice ass but she said "too big" again and in the end copped a handjob to finish up.

Overall id give 5 / 10 cause shes cheap. But in hindsight id have been better off going to 45 George and doing Pink @ $160 or going to Juliets for 90min spa treatment for $260 with a stunner.

Face 6/10
Titz 6/10 just a c but not firm and un sensitive nips
Ass 9 / 10
Bj 5 / 10
Daty 8 / 10
Sexiness 5 / 10... if she walked past me in the street I wouldnt turn back for a second look
Value 6 / 10 $150 for a pussy aint that bad
asianlover99

Unread post by asianlover99 »

This isn't ruby from the old Granville place is it?
tiger_army

Unread post by tiger_army »

I think she is... last time I called her to book but later I had to cancel my booking for some reason. over the phone she sounded exactly like ruby, specially when she says the word darling. havent got chance to see her but if it is Ruby, im not going there
evinkays

Unread post by evinkays »

hey guys, don't intentionally want to bump this post but i've seen Kim's ads on Locanto recently and was just wondering if anyone has had any recent experiences with her?

cheers!
Obo2192

Unread post by Obo2192 »

I use to see her twice a month, but now days whenever l try calling her. I just get the voicemail. If anyone has luck getting through to her let me know :)
abhilash7002

Unread post by abhilash7002 »

Hi Obo,

similar like you.....I have tried Kim's number and it goes on to voice.
Davidlooking

Unread post by Davidlooking »

Hello all
Over a couple of years I had some memorable visits to Kim. Like others I can no longer contact her. Since the last posting has anyone heard if she is working anywhere in Sydney - perhaps under another name?
It would be lovely to find her again.