Linda in Granville, Leah's flatmate - 0449574165

FREE Classifieds Ads
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Linda in Granville, Leah's flatmate - 0449574165

Unread post by lancelot69 »

Some of you have already read my post on Leah in Granville.  Thought I'd give the girl a hand (amongst other protruding anatomical components) and post a review on here. Well, I've probably been a bit too successful because  I couldn't get a time that suited me yesterday.  .   Some of you b'stards have gone full bloody tilt and she's inundated with chocolates and cock.  She's flattered with all the attention but her good friend and flatmate ( she said they really to live together with a couple of other students) Linda feels left out and asked if I could review her as well.  Well, it's a tough job but some ones got to do it  , caveat is that she knew I'm going to review her so I'm already expecting her to be attentive, none the less, she has a very sexy,slutty look that works for her....so he'll yeah! Let's do this!

Thai girl, says she's 23 which could be easily true. Long straight black hair, 5'3" ish, small size 8 with gorgeous c cups and beautifully rounded ass, hate it when a girls ass is like a guys, I much prefer a bit of curve and bump to the rump. Nicely tanned skin, overall quite an attractive young girl.

In the room, she was a bit shy, which is quite paradoxical to her look, so I gently wrapped my arms around her slim waist and pulled her in for a light peck on the lips, which then slowly became a bit more full on. Both our breaths started quickening.  She pulled back a bit and asked if wanted a shower and I said yes.  This is only criticism of the place as the shower is in the back and you have to walk past the living area.  Leah, who had just finish seeing one of you other b'stards gave me a big smile and a kiss and cheekily ask me if I was having fun yet.  So at least no possessiveness from her, which was a relief for me, meant I could happily go for it with Linda.  Hell who knows, maybe a double in the future is a possibility! Anyway quick shower, dash back past a very mischievious looking Leah back into the inviting embrace of Linda. By this stage she had stripped down to black lacey bra and panties, still in her heels with her boobs bursting out, and I was starting to show my "appreciation"

Back into a passionate embrace as my cock pressed against her.  Kissing her was great, she has really soft kissable lips with just that little bit of tongue flick, not the full on tonsil tickling but that really GF feel.  Like I said a bit unexpected as when you first look at her you think "yeah, sexbomb" but she was quite GFE.  Anyway, she directs me to lay down, strips off, very niiiiiccccee as borat would say.  And proceeds to a cat bath, nipples, abdo, around groin, she reaches for the Dom and I say "let me lick you first".  She gave a big smile and seemed a bit surprised and said "really" but she happily laid down and I went to town on her. She's fully shaved, very clean and very responsive. So can definitely recommend DATY, and towards the end I slipped a finger in and she was TIGHT! My only thought was how that pussy would feel around my "increasing appreciation"?

She then said "your turn"' aww, how considerate, so on with the Dom, and 10mins of very enthusiastic head bopping. Lots of tongue and suction, a bit toothy till I asked her to go gentler, very accommodating so feel free to tell her how you like it.  On to 69 which was just the most beautiful sight, played with her clit which got her shuddering, that was a Kodak moment, did I say she has a beautiful pussy? And tight? 

On to cowgirl, which was, you guessed it, tight. I'm not huge but I wonder how you bigger guys will manage.  Another Kodak moment, her bouncing with her jugs jiggling away.  I smile just thinking about them.  Ok, here's the strange and kinky bit, her eyes are half closed, that intense sexed look, and one of her hands starts brushing around my throat. She apples the slightest bit of a squeeze and I'm not sure if she's even aware of this but it's as kinky as hell, never any real pressure just the hint.  Not sure what to make of it. Switch to mish, with lots ok kissing, which I just love, also quite flexible with her legs right up, then onto doggie with a me around the between the legs for a huge finish. 

Exhausted and sweaty, I lay prostrate and she gently half lies on top the starts with a gentle massage that moves on to one of the most relaxing massages I've had for a long time. 

Lay and chatted for awhile, her English is not to bad.

So there you have it, sorry if too long. If you skipped to the end

Thai, 5'3" slim, size 6-8 C cups, tanned, long black hair beautiful in a "slutty" way, but gave a very passionate GFE.  CBJ, DATY, tight! Many positions, very responsive and attuned to what you want, great massage.  Definitely recommend with no hesitation.  It's gonna be hard picking between the two of them.  maybe I do need to enquiry about doubles, unless one of you hotdogs do so first.

PS she likes Ferraro Rochers as much as Leah

bender
Site Admin

Re: Linda in Granville, Leah's flatmate - 0449574165

Unread post by bender »

Love your work dude
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Thanks Bender

Saw new girl yesterday, Mimi. Review posted.
yellowfever

Unread post by yellowfever »

a lovely girl, cute, funny, petite ... I had the pleasure of her company yesterday. Those natural breasts are a must see - very pert. And I love that long, silky, black hair ...

I ditto all of lancelot69's review with the addition of ... if you're "friendly" with Linda she may offer you a little extra - at cost of course. And if you can spare a few minutes at the end for a massage I too highly reccomend it - good strong Thai style massage and very relaxing.

A couple of punter tips ... cash only, and use the side gate on the main road - not the front door.
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Sorry to announce that Leah is finishing end of next week, either Thursday or Friday(24/8) and Linda finishes the week after that. Visas finish, going home, not sure if will be back. So if on your bucket list you been given fair warning. Only found out today. Damn those Visas!
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Sigh, Leah's gone and this is Linda's last week. :(. Says that Friday will be her last day. Flys back home next week with no plans to return at this stage. So last calls as she says she hopes to get a chance to say goodbye to all her many "boyfriends". Best to phone to make appointments, as things got quite hectic with Leah last week. Thank goodness Mimi is still here. me thinks Mamasan will have trouble replacing the two Ls