Erin from Singapore- brand new to biz

Kisses Full Service 104 Ebley St Bondi Junction (entrance in Gray St) 9387 8883
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Erin from Singapore- brand new to biz

Unread postby trashhammer » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:27 pm

I was introduced to Erin who was immacutely outfitted in her own corset , sunspenders, stockings and a very brief semi g-string affair.
Good Lord! A gorgeous sexy babydoll face , smile with thick luscious well shaped lips, big eyes , great makeup, long silky straight black hair. Beautiful manners and speaking voice due to North Shore high school education. Light olive skin, fab rounded booty, B+cups, young and firm and all real, lovely figure with nice curves. Genuine 21yo. Holy fuck ! not much wrong with this picture, so book for 30 min.
Erin so polite and sweet , i am waiting for the catch , but there was none. Carressing , kissing , light to start off with but just got better and better as we got to know each other. Surpisingly , she went straight for the balls which graduated to super hot bj with gagging and saliva aplenty for rod massage. As she deep throated and then shook her head til she needed to come up for air.....
i thought, "Hell, this girl is a real find and could be headed for de-throning my all time fave (31 visits) Bianca".
A lotta similarities, sex style , lovely peronality and serious work ethic. But Erin has real bust ,10 years younger , multi orgasmic , loud with appreciation like Bianca too, AND .. straight up in cowgirl , goes with back and fwds hi-speed wiggle only Bianca has been able to do for me. Its an art, and not many can master it. It hits the g spot I think, and leads to a constant flow of ogasms for the girl.
So Erin is up there doing the wiggle, let her go until she collapsed ,after 5 strong loud orgasms. Holy shit ,..21yo, how did she get this good so fast. A quick rest for her then put a pillow under her butt , another behind her head so she could watch , then slammed her lasered pussy really strong, too see what she could take , and what she is like when she is not the one in control.
She loved it begging for it not to stop , because she had to cum again ...Yeah, not wanted to cum again ...HAD to cum again. Jeezuz!!

Time moving on so switched to doggy, putting her hair in a ponytail to hold with one hand as i gave booty cheeks some good slaps which she indicated she was into as well. More of the same in side saddle-doggie, which she didnt seem familiar with , and off she went again with shouts of encouragement for me. Finished together loud and strong , and as i fired final shot , her body once again was twitching and convulsing as she came down from her final orgasm.
as we lay there recoving and chatting , i said to her ..Wow, 6 orgasms to 1 , thats not fair, to which she quickly and proudly responed, " No.. SEVEN !" Yeah ... i had forgotton the one in wishbone. Sigh.
I know there are gonna be readers there whowill insist she was faking , and no WL is that keen for it! But sorry , she IS !
No faking and unlimmited energy and cuteness factor is high. She is gonna get a lot of fans there. just started in biz today and is just a natural little hot babe in the cot.

I am already booked for a post Xmas punt. My new no.1 girl in Sydney, and I dont say that lightly.

jfk

Re: Erin from Singapore- brand new to biz

Unread postby jfk » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:33 pm

What was the damage or usual rate ? :shock: Not much info on the website...

bender
Site Admin

Unread postby bender » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:04 pm

Not cheap, but she sounds like a good bet

$250/30mins
$320/45mins
$380/60mins

puntingjoy

Unread postby puntingjoy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:23 am

Screw that! $250 for half hour.....no disrespect but I could go and still see Bianca at Croydon on a Friday twice with that price. Alternatively I could go to liaisons and be guaranteed a glamour for $220 for half hour. They're taking the piss. Sorry trash......I know she sounds amazing but brother that's a shit load to pay for half hour.

sheerguy34

Unread postby sheerguy34 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:41 pm

puntingjoy wrote:Screw that! $250 for half hour.....no disrespect but I could go and still see Bianca at Croydon on a Friday twice with that price. Alternatively I could go to liaisons and be guaranteed a glamour for $220 for half hour. They're taking the piss. Sorry trash......I know she sounds amazing but brother that's a shit load to pay for half hour.

I couldn’t agree more.

They’re kidding themselves, Good luck with those rates!

That’s getting up towards Stiletto prices.

You can even hire some professional independent ladies who are stunners at cheaper rates than this.

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:33 pm

Yeah I know pricey , but unfortunately she is 10 years younger and does the totally hottest bj you can image, sorry to tell you that. And for those that like 5 star hotel type room , anf the girl is worked as hard. If money not an issue, trust me , try this girl.
Will try for pics this week.

Return to “Kisses Full Service 104 Ebley St Bondi Junction (entrance in Gray St) 9387 8883”